Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

I don’t hate you.  This is about what I expected.  It’s a testament to this poor game, and the reason I withdrew at the onset.  

People are simply not going to play in these small games, they’re going to be inactive and avoid positions on everything because they only need to survive two days, and if one of them is lynched it’s over because of the White Flag.  

And any time you have a coherent thought, people are skeptical because it’s coherent and you’re playing, conversely, if you’re utterly incoherent, you’re presumed Town.

Even now, I don’t know if Counselor is actually this bad, or if Naz is actually this bad.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I don’t hate you.  This is about what I expected.  It’s a testament to this poor game, and the reason I withdrew at the onset.  

People are simply not going to play in these small games, they’re going to be inactive and avoid positions on everything because they only need to survive two days, and if one of them is lynched it’s over because of the White Flag.  

And any time you have a coherent thought, people are skeptical because it’s coherent and you’re playing, conversely, if you’re utterly incoherent, you’re presumed Town.

Even now, I don’t know if Counselor is actually this bad, or if Naz is actually this bad.

Hey I was active and I did have opinions. I’ve been telling people for days they should lynch counselor. 

19 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Swag

Why?

17 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, we’re about to find out if it’s Touch.

Well I think we just did 

16 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Swag 

Why?

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Rick, why don’t you get in on this for the overkill vote to secure your abysmal game?

Bc now I know you are town now or the other two can take lvp from me 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Why?

Well I think we just did 

Why?

Bc now I know you are town now or the other two can take lvp from me 

Wouldn’t it be the other way around?  If I’m not Town, they just won the game for Town

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Its touch and counselor then.  Let's vote them and take the win

This is what I am leaning right now, tbh. 

They followed my vote very quickly.

Archived