Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You are mafia so what does it matter how well I played.  I played bad but you two just fumbled at the goal line.

You called for a Hail Mary and I got you one. 

Its naz and counselor 100%. 

Swag legit thought the game was over. 

Counselor legit thought the game was over. 

I was questioning whether naz made himself the first to vote because he’s bad town or if he wanted to get ahead of it and make an early push to appear town. Knowing now that he did know that rule, it’s definitely naz and counselor. 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I was questioning whether naz made himself the first to vote because he’s bad town or if he wanted to get ahead of it and make an early push to appear town. Knowing now that he did know that rule, it’s definitely naz and counselor. 

Sure thing, pal. You got got by Mayor Naz.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I commend you for trying to salvage this but its not gonna happen.  You thought swag was the lynch.  Only way you make that 3rd vote is if your are mafia.  

Just now, SwAg said:

Naz, who do you want to lynch?

It doesn't matter to me who is lynched out of Counselor and Touch.

Let's go Touch here since he is throwing his shot at me.

This is why Touch is good at this game.  He recognizes he can sacrifice Counselor, then kill Pickle, and then he only has to convince me, and he knows what arguments I’ll find appealing.  He is an absolute psychopath.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

I don’t hate you.  This is about what I expected.  It’s a testament to this poor game, and the reason I withdrew at the onset.  

People are simply not going to play in these small games, they’re going to be inactive and avoid positions on everything because they only need to survive two days, and if one of them is lynched it’s over because of the White Flag.  

And any time you have a coherent thought, people are skeptical because it’s coherent and you’re playing, conversely, if you’re utterly incoherent, you’re presumed Town.

Even now, I don’t know if Counselor is actually this bad, or if Naz is actually this bad.

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

Hey I was active and I did have opinions. I’ve been telling people for days they should lynch counselor. 

The response from touch here is definitely defending his playstyle as mafia.  I'll risk the game on that alone and force counselor as the lynch tomorrow 

Touch lock it 

Just now, Nazgul said:

It doesn't matter to me who is lynched out of Counselor and Touch.

Let's go Touch here since he is throwing his shot at me.

It does matter though, and now I’m convinced it’s Touch and Counselor.

I could see you and Touch coordinating this, but you wouldn’t offer him up as the test if it were him, when Counselor appears equally guilty.  

Archived