Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

This is why Touch is good at this game.  He recognizes he can sacrifice Counselor, then kill Pickle, and then he only has to convince me, and he knows what arguments I’ll find appealing.  He is an absolute psychopath.

I mean you’re partially right but if I was I wouldn’t kill pickle. 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You’d have to kill Pickle, because Pickle claimed Cop and had no CC.  Therefore, if Pickle makes it, you’re getting lynched.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Doesnt matter now bc you are dead.  

You are mafia so the others better vote you. 

If you are town mafia will vote you.  Either way you are dead and the game is over.  

I forced this so just lock your votes in on touch and we can move on from this travesty.  

Touch today and counselor tomorrow.  There is no other options now bc I locked in my vote.  

Just now, SwAg said:

You’d have to kill Pickle, because Pickle claimed Cop and had no CC.  Therefore, if Pickle makes it, you’re getting lynched.

Stop debating.  Touch is the vote.  I locked in my vote on him.  Just lock your vote in on him and let's speed this up.  

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I would want pickle there to vote 

You’d want Pickle there to lynch you?  

In what scenario would he go with you over Naz or I?  Meanwhile, you could at least make an effort to convince me of Naz’s treachery.

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You’d want Pickle there to lynch you?  

In what scenario would he go with you over Naz or I?  Meanwhile, you could at least make an effort to convince me of Naz’s treachery.

Yes, I would want pickle there. I’d want the ones that  are a bit more loose with their votes. 

I would count on my ability to convince people otherwise and bank on that.  

As far as naz, I’m 100% convinced now knowing that he was well aware of that rule. When he initially voted first I went back and forth as to if he did it to get ahead of things and appear town. Now it’s blatantly obvious that’s exactly what he did knowing he was well aware of that rule. 

Archived