Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Basically, I think Counselor's move was dumb, but by locking his vote, he shifted the math to make it so that he couldn't realistically pursue his initial scum list of SwAg, Forge, and Orca because he cannot afford to alienate more than one of those votes since rack indicated skepticism of Dingo, and 3 could likely carry in a game with only 7 people (and 4 definitely would), which explained the immediate shift back to the dichotomy between Dingo and Counselor.

Love or hate the thought process, it is there.

This was my logic stupid right wrong or whatever. By locking on Dingo I forced Orca and Dingo the two scum to focus their attention on me. Because they could not change my vote. In a game so small with only four other possible votes to obtain other than their own they need to paint me as Mafia and pin someone else. So they are pinning you. Hoping to get two of the three remaining votes on me or you with theirs. 

Just now, Counselor said:

This was my logic stupid right wrong or whatever. By locking on Dingo I forced Orca and Dingo the two scum to focus their attention on me. Because they could not change my vote. In a game so small with only four other possible votes to obtain other than their own they need to paint me as Mafia and pin someone else. So they are pinning you. Hoping to get two of the three remaining votes on me or you with theirs. 

Yeah when I come up Dark Emerald your stupid logic is going to force town into a spot. 

3 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Yeah when I come up Dark Emerald your stupid logic is going to force town into a spot. 

So, are you claiming normal Civ?

The lasting apprehension I have is that you seemed to be signaling Seer at one point.

This is one of those interactions that will give you fits in the post-game.

8 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Counselor explained the thought process.  Flawed and risky, yeah, but seemingly may have worked.  Or, at least I think it may have.  Also, I sorta liked it better when I thought Counselor just said YOLO and as a happy consequence it wasn't a disaster.

6 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Dingo, who is voting for Counselor, alludes to the fact that the logic is stupid and going to harm Town because he is Town.  It's not stupid if Counselor is Mafia, so characterizing it as stupid doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You shouldn’t have been so stupid with your bait

But, Counselor missed the spike back, and instead seemed to concede it was bait that he took, lol.

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

You shouldn't have taken the bait. 

Not to be outdone, Dingo reinforces that Counselor shouldn't have taken the bait, which is indicative of reservations of Counselor being scum, because he wanted Mafia to take the bait.

I might be expecting too much from what superficially seems to be "screw you," "no, screw you" banter.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, are you claiming normal Civ?

The lasting apprehension I have is that you seemed to be signaling Seer at one point.

If I was civ special I would've claimed when I got 4 votes on me. I'm normal civ.

Just now, Counselor said:

You cease to amaze me

If you lay a beartrap and a raccoon falls into it, is the raccoon greedy or is the hunter stupid? 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

This is one of those interactions that will give you fits in the post-game.

Counselor explained the thought process.  Flawed and risky, yeah, but seemingly may have worked.  Or, at least I think it may have.  Also, I sorta liked it better when I thought Counselor just said YOLO and as a happy consequence it wasn't a disaster.

Dingo, who is voting for Counselor, alludes to the fact that the logic is stupid and going to harm Town because he is Town.  It's not stupid if Counselor is Mafia, so characterizing it as stupid doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

But, Counselor missed the spike back, and instead seemed to concede it was bait that he took, lol.

Not to be outdone, Dingo reinforces that Counselor shouldn't have taken the bait, which is indicative of reservations of Counselor being scum, because he wanted Mafia to take the bait.

I might be expecting too much from what superficially seems to be "screw you," "no, screw you" banter.

I don’t believe Dingo it was sarcasm about his whole bait claim

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

If I was civ special I would've claimed when I got 4 votes on me. I'm normal civ.

If you lay a beartrap and a raccoon falls into it, is the raccoon greedy or is the hunter stupid? 

You caught a porcupine my son

Archived