Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

WIFOM

Yep, my thoughts exactly. Either scum looking to avoid lynching by safety of Jester, or Jester trying to push lynch to win. 

No reason that scum and town can't work together on this one - avoid lynching swag n1, scum hits swag n1. If swag is lynched, he wins and both town and scum lose. If scum doesn't hit swag n1, we lynch swag n2 under the assumption that he's scum trying to parlay the Jester claim into safety as scum. 

The Jester doesn't win if he's hit instead of lynched, right? 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Yep, my thoughts exactly. Either scum looking to avoid lynching by safety of Jester, or Jester trying to push lynch to win. 

No reason that scum and town can't work together on this one - avoid lynching swag n1, scum hits swag n1. If swag is lynched, he wins and both town and scum lose. If scum doesn't hit swag n1, we lynch swag n2 under the assumption that he's scum trying to parlay the Jester claim into safety as scum. 

That's what I was thinking

With that level of planning, Forge is probably Mafia.  If Mafia doesn’t do X, then we lynch SwAg.  They would only have to convince 2 people not to lynch me for that plan to fail, and Town is probably slightly gun-shy on it.  😂 

Why not avoid the hassle and lynch me today?

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yikes, Orca, Forge, why are you two focused on a person who is merely a game inside a game?  You know the Jester’s existence is meaningless, right?

It's not though. Until the jester is gone, every vote is a potential LYLO. 

I see no reason for you to be doing this as town. Which leads me to think that you are scum or Jester. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

It's not though. Until the jester is gone, every vote is a potential LYLO. 

I see no reason for you to be doing this as town. Which leads me to think that you are scum or Jester. 

What? That’s not what LyLo is.  Nor is it even relevant since I claimed Jester.  But you should lynch me.

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

What? That’s not what LyLo is.  Nor is it even relevant since I claimed Jester.  But you should lynch me.

What difference does it make if you are lynched n1 / n2? If you're the jester, you win with a lynch on either day, right? As long as you get lynched before the end, you win. 

Archived