Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

Seriously, listen to Forge, he is clearly Mafia right now.  He wants to lynch someone random on D1 instead of me, then lock in on me on D2 based upon what Mafia will do.  Mafia isn’t going to do anything to me.  They have no incentive to do so.  All that happens when I die is that I win, and the game continues.  I am Independent of the game, hence why I die in LyLo or a scenario that would be a draw.  It’s not a sole victor role in this setup.  It was in the original setup before we had to whine and complain for a bigger game.  And Forge wants you all to squander D2 resources on me as a predetermined lynch based upon Mafia acts.

So, once I’m dead, you should lynch Forge.

Just now, SwAg said:

Seriously, listen to Forge, he is clearly Mafia right now.  He wants to lynch someone random on D1 instead of me, then lock in on me on D2 based upon what Mafia will do.  Mafia isn’t going to do anything to me.  They have no incentive to do so.  All that happens when I die is that I win, and the game continues.  I am Independent of the game, hence why I die in LyLo or a scenario that would be a draw.  It’s not a sole victor role in this setup.  It was in the original setup before we had to whine and complain for a bigger game.  And Forge wants you all to squander D2 resources on me as a predetermined lynch based upon Mafia acts.

So, once I’m dead, you should lynch Forge.

Wait....this is correct? I thought the game would end if you were lynched. If the game goes on, I don't really care when you're lynched then. 

Archived