Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

2 hours ago, Forge said:

@SwAg if Dome confirms the game continues, I have no problem lynching you D1. I won't begrudge you a win just because :)

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Actually, I wouldn't lynch him just because it'd give scum a free day. I'd rather attempt to take out scum. But it made him feel better :)

you slipped and caught yourself

Oh yeah, rack, how did I know the game wouldn’t end by the Jester?  It’s not in the setup post, and it’s not in my Role PM either.  I had to ask Dome for clarification on my Role, and he provided the same clarification in thread.  Only the Jester could get that type of privat role clarification beforehand as it is related to my role. Quite the gambit for someone to take, guessing the functionality of a role beyond the information allotted to them.  Or, I’m telling the truth, you litttle *****.

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I'm at the movies and its about to start and I'm not all the way caught up. I will say that I think swag is faking jester but that I also don't think he'd be doing that if scum so I think hes likely town.

and why exactly did you think it was useful to blow swags cover?

55 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Yes don’t lynch Counselor 

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

I’m not mafia or jester. But I’ll gladly take on all the votes to keep us from lynching Jester night one. 

Counselor is mafia....I feel it deep inside my sadistic smile

tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Oh yeah, rack, how did I know the game wouldn’t end by the Jester?  It’s not in the setup post, and it’s not in my Role PM either.  I had to ask Dome for clarification on my Role, and he provided the same clarification in thread.  Only the Jester could get that type of privat role clarification beforehand as it is related to my role. Quite the gambit for someone to take, guessing the functionality of a role beyond the information allotted to them.  Or, I’m telling the truth, you litttle *****.

tenor.gif

7 hours ago, The Orca said:
7 hours ago, Counselor said:

Orca my friend I’m as town as town can get once again. 

Then as you said we should pile up votes on you so we dont lose today.

orcas first instinct is to pile up votes on town?

only mafia would play to solely avoid the jester.

orca mentioned the jester a lot early 

there are no investigative roles, so we have to go for mafia every day 

orca

Archived