Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

31 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Two things:

- He was quick to follow the Forge vote, with nothing to base it on. Seeing an opportunity, I went full rage mode (part of it was real, part of it was a ruse). 

- Following that fallout, his phrasing towards me tells me he's special hunting. It was specific to looking for something, not as if he found scum...but because he found someone WITH something to hide.

Needless to say, I'll need protection.

Okay, so claiming cop then? Unvote 

If I was a mafia who was special hunting I wouldn’t have commented on my belief that you were a special, I just would have hit you

bad logic is bad

Just now, Tk3 said:

Okay, so claiming cop then? Unvote 

If I was a mafia who was special hunting I wouldn’t have commented on my belief that you were a special, I just would have hit you

bad logic is bad

Honestly, I see it as a slip on your end. You probably meant to say hide, but you said lose. 

Besides, you saw the tide on me turning - you'd get me out by rallying on that, then hunt elsewhere. 

17 hours ago, SwAg said:

So, anyone float the theory of Forge fleeing to the Boss last game and retaining that role in this game yet as a tongue in cheek approach to the story arc?

I wish you didn’t say this

I was hoping someone would try that maneuver 

Just now, ET80 said:

Honestly, I see it as a slip on your end. You probably meant to say hide, but you said lose. 

Besides, you saw the tide on me turning - you'd get me out by rallying on that, then hunt elsewhere. 

I didn’t mean either 

I was just saying you seemed very odd for someone with garbage quality votes.. don’t be mad at me that you exposed yourself as a power role 

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I didn’t mean either 

I was just saying you seemed very odd for someone with garbage quality votes.. don’t be mad at me that you exposed yourself as a power role 

Not mad at all, was part of the play (after some composure on my end). And I always seem odd, it's why everyone assumes I'm scum. You know that as well as anyone else.

If you didn't mean either, why say one or the other?

Don't get too upset, I still think you're one of the smarter ones in the boat, FWIW.

7 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Not mad at all, was part of the play (after some composure on my end). And I always seem odd, it's why everyone assumes I'm scum. You know that as well as anyone else.

Don't get too upset, I still think you're one of the smarter ones in the boat, FWIW.

He’s the Gilligan to my Skipper.

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I think you fundamentally misunderstand what a slip is or what special hunting is

Special hunting has nothing to do with drawing out information.. people are dumb and do that to themselves.. special hunting involves reading carefully and discussing in chatty

Any scum that would outwardly draw attention to a special hint is a total moron

further, it’s a massive reach to believe that “hide” and “lose” are a differentiator to someone’s alignment

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I think you fundamentally misunderstand what a slip is or what special hunting is

I'm confident with what I know, tks.

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Special hunting has nothing to do with drawing out information.. people are dumb and do that to themselves.. special hunting involves reading carefully and discussing in chatty

Read what carefully, though? You have to initiate some sort of discussion, right? Which is what your throwaway vote was.

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Any scum that would outwardly draw attention to a special hint is a total moron

I don't think you are, but don't beat yourself up.

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

further, it’s a massive reach to believe that “hide” and “lose” are a differentiator to someone’s alignment

Perhaps. Or perhaps it's a slip. (We can agree that it's a slip, right?)

Archived