Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Well Tk3 is ignoring the whole situation he created and refusing to reply to me...so if you saw the same thing I would love to know what it was if it was blatant and not subtle

Well, I'm not going to smash your puzzle box, then, unless you want me to do so.  I'll let tk3 answer first, and I have a five-paragraph explanation waiting in a word document.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Well, I'm not going to smash your puzzle box, then, unless you want me to do so.  I'll let tk3 answer first, and I have a five-paragraph explanation waiting in a word document.

Let's see if Tk3 ever responds

What do you make of Tk3 outright drawing attention to specials and calling it out. I'm willing to bet no one else sees what you all did (I'm betting you each didnt see the same thing either). As a civ, would you ever draw attention to something that isnt clearly stated that puts a special in harms way when it isnt needed to be stated publically for all to see?

27 minutes ago, The Orca said:

What do you make of Tk3 outright drawing attention to specials and calling it out. I'm willing to bet no one else sees what you all did (I'm betting you each didnt see the same thing either). As a civ, would you ever draw attention to something that isnt clearly stated that puts a special in harms way when it isnt needed to be stated publically for all to see?

To be fair, tk is right on with what he’s saying. There’s minimal risk to getting that out in the open. 

7 hours ago, The Orca said:

You have caution...then why are you posting stuff like this

Basically paiting a target on my back with this statement...what good does it do civs with you potentially outing or putting a target on a power role potentially. If I'm the cop or doctor I'm probably getting roleblocked tonight at best. If you thought I was soft CCing...then why not vote ET...then you made cases for ET to stick around. This makes no sense to make a comment like this if you are civ

Like I have said 100 times

I didn't paint a target on your back.. YOU did by making that post.. Stop blaming me for you being dumb

I thought he soft claimed, and you soft CCed.. I don't know who to believe, hence, why the eff I am trying to get people to hard claim.. Like I've said before, if one of you is the cop and the other is mafia, then the mafia already friggin knows who the cop is, so why not inform the 1 person who can actually help you?

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

Id say its similar, but instead of special hunting, he outright is pointing out who he thinks are specials and then ignored my post pointing it out

I haven't ignored anything.. I've said numerous times that I didn't special hunt.. the potential specials have just effed around enough that it is obvious

36 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Well, yeah.  It's an open setup with what I thought was an obvious claim, and it was The Cop, rather than The Doctor.  So, if I thought Mafia already got it, I would have minimal reservations on the topic, particularly when The Doctor might not have got it. 

And the subsequent reactions were hard to ignore.  Basically down to what theory of the thread you're inclined to believe.

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

@Tk3 please explain what you saw in my post here that lead you to the conclusion you replied with

I've said it NUMEROUS times, but I suppose I have to say it NUMEROUS more times to pacify you...

ET soft claimed cop.. I was hesitant to believe it, but also more hesitant to lynch a possible power role..

I also believe you soft claimed cop as well.. 

This creates a classic claim/counterclaim, but unfortunately if we get it wrong, the other will have the ability to say "I didn't actually claim"

At this point, I want both of you to either hardclaim Cop, or hardclaim Normie (if either of you are the doctor, for all that is good just claim Normie)

Then we can see if we have a true claim/counterclaim situation, and make people put their money where their mouth is. In the event one of you is not truly claiming, then the doctor knows who they need to protect

I don't think this is that difficult.. Do you want me to try to explain it again? Maybe with little pictures?

46 minutes ago, The Orca said:

edit: I should be less rude

Just now, Tk3 said:

You are literally too dumb to insult

edit.. maybe you are right..

maybe the rest of this game is too dumb to notice also..

maybe I am giving you bozos too much credit?

Also.. I know this is risky considering I am at the mercy of his vote, but for the love of God be careful of Swag..

He is not posting like his usual self, he is WAY more passive and careful.. Not only in general attitude, but in wording of his posts

Also, cop can only find 1 person out of 8 potentials, and the "clears" are only even "clear" after the godfather has been killed..

It's borderline more powerful as a town clear (ie Dingo last game) than it is as an actual tool for finding scum.. especially when there is a roleblocker out there and people have soft claimed..

Just hard claim already and let's get a cleared civ from this mess, and the doctor just lives on that person for the rest of the game

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Also.. I know this is risky considering I am at the mercy of his vote, but for the love of God be careful of Swag..

He is not posting like his usual self, he is WAY more passive and careful.. Not only in general attitude, but in wording of his posts

lol, would you believe you're not one of the three I'm deciding between?

Archived