Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

4 hours ago, Tk3 said:

For just a minute last game I was beginning to believe that you were evolving.. Being more restrained and whatnot..

But you're the same..

Why don't you guys go ahead and lynch ET then?

I'm 1 vote.. you don't need my blessing

Only mafia would have known that ET was town.  

Only mafia would known that pushing ET was bad.

Only mafia would be able to tell if someone was wrong about a push as this post definitely is insinuating.

Tk3

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Care to elaborate on your erratic behavior that is completely over the top and why Pickle Rick?

This seems counterintuitive to me. 

And I have been a paragon of stability, sir!

Just now, Forge said:

This seems counterintuitive to me. 

And I have been a paragon of stability, sir!

You do realize that by playing as erratic and asinine as you are that if you are town you could lose the game by getting yourself lynched.  

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

You do realize that by playing as erratic and asinine as you are that if you are town you could lose the game by getting yourself lynched.  

I should have been lynched N1. I'm on house money.

But I'm paying attention.... Just enough to lose this game

32 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Not sure you ever play like this, what made you put me, forge and counselor in there?

I'll get to you, but why the agreement.  What have those done to warrant your attention?

Care to elaborate on your erratic behavior that is completely over the top and why Pickle Rick?

🤯

You're fake scum-hunting on ET with the whole "Forge is a smart person" schtick.  Then, you indulged Orca's "lolwhatdoyoumean?" post when I basically outed his semi-Cop claim, and Orca ended up dead right after The Doctor died, so I think you were playing dumb on that.

I listed Forge for the line of questioning I went through near day's end.

Counselor for the thread entrance, denial of reality, poor arguments, ambivalence related to whether he cares if he lives or dies (after he consciously avoided participation last game to survive as Vanilla, quite the contrast), and then his post that cast doubt on me whether I'm alive or dead simply because I consolidated my reads into a post before nightfall when there is no talking, when they would otherwise more than likely be lost in the thread if not for that action.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

ET semi-claimed one of two power Town roles.  If you're going to resort to "only Mafia could have had pause on ET," then I don't know what to tell you.

In the sense that he was saying I reverted back to playing bad.  The only way anyone could have had enough knowledge to formulate an opinion on my gameplay is if they already knew what the ignment of ET was. 

It's nice the you feel the need to push this instead of half *** like you did d1. 

It also connects you and tk3. 

I don't even know what you're saying in the first part.

I didn't think I needed to spell it out more than I did.  I thought he claimed Cop, and anyone reading would know I thought he claimed that since I explicitly stated as much, and tk3 asked him repeatedly to clarify what was taken as a semi-claim.  Perhaps I had too much misplaced optimism that you all would not actually lynch him, but rather sought to protect him by giving the impression of mislynch potential.  Instead, here we are.  If you somehow didn't pick up on the fact that people thought he soft-claimed a power role, then I don't know what to tell you.

What connects me to tk3?  Not lynching ET and thinking ET soft-claimed like we both mentioned?

27 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don't even know what you're saying in the first part.

I didn't think I needed to spell it out more than I did.  I thought he claimed Cop, and anyone reading would know I thought he claimed that since I explicitly stated as much, and tk3 asked him repeatedly to clarify what was taken as a semi-claim.  Perhaps I had too much misplaced optimism that you all would not actually lynch him, but rather sought to protect him by giving the impression of mislynch potential.  Instead, here we are.  If you somehow didn't pick up on the fact that people thought he soft-claimed a power role, then I don't know what to tell you.

What connects me to tk3?  Not lynching ET and thinking ET soft-claimed like we both mentioned?

Nothing you are saying is making sense and I think you are doing this on purpose to artificially put shade on to me.  

I made a comment to tk3 that his post about me playing awful again could have only been made by someone with additional knowledge about the game (i.e. who is mafia).  

You then defend tk3 (connecting yourself to him) by saying "ET semi-claimed one of two power Town roles.  If you're going to resort to "only Mafia could have had pause on ET," then I don't know what to tell you."

I then re-explain my thought about tk3 summarizing that only mafia (who would know et was town) would be in a position to critique my gameplay before the lynch had flipped.  

You then claim that you have no idea what I'm saying and then rationalize tk3 action and question how you are connected to tk3.  

You following swag?

You see how you are connected now right?  

30 minutes ago, SwAg said:

There's just such a difference between you from last game and this game.  I feel like you're trying to superficially replicate that behavior.

I'm playing and trying to find mafia.  

Your gameplay d1 was lazy and was missing on all accounts.  You then show up d2 and try and be vocal and active.  If you wanna look at drastic changes in gameplay just look at d1 and d2 of this game instead of trying to create an argument from a game you were not involved in and correlate it to this game when you weren't participating at a level that town swag would be.

I responded to posts in which you quoted me?  I didn't even address the posts in which you're talking to tk3.

The post you're interpreting as a defense of tk3 is objectively true, and was made in response to you trying to obscure blame on it.  Multiple people acknowledged ET seemed to make a claim.  You're not even really denying that, you're just saying that I'm defending tk3 by pointing that out.

I responded to your initial post, then you responded to what I said about ET.  I didn't mention tk3, what he said, what you said to him, or anything.  You brought the content of my post back to that.  I didn't rationalize anything tk3 did, I responded to the second portion of your post, which was directed at me, as indicated by the use of second-person pronouns.

I'm not even fighting a "connection" to tk3.  I already said I have a greater degree of trust for him at this juncture than the most, so it's not as serious of a condemnation as you seem to think.

You were trying to fight Mafia with reductum ad absurdum and fixating upon the inverse of Occam's Razor, which is not what you did last game.

And I was hardly absent.  I contributed while I was here.  I'm not sure what relevance that really has to me accusing you, though.  Telling me I'm scum because reasons, and largely avoiding what I've actually said, isn't really a counter.  It's just setting up a false dichotomy between you and I.

Archived