Sign in to follow this  
mike23md

FF Mock Draft Results - No Trades

With the number 2 pick in the 1st round the San Francisco 49ers select: *Nick Bosa, DE
With the number 4 pick in the 2nd round the San Francisco 49ers select: *NKeal Harry, WR
With the number 3 pick in the 3rd round the San Francisco 49ers select: *Trayvon Mullen, CB
With the number 2 pick in the 4th round the San Francisco 49ers select: Tevon Coney, ILB
With the number 3 pick in the 6th round the San Francisco 49ers select: Justin Hollins, OLB
With the number 40 pick in the 6th* round the San Francisco 49ers select: *Joe Giles-Harris, ILB

Do you like or no?

Let me know. 

It is VERY good. 

Bosa is the right call at 2.

Harry is a rd 1 guy at a big need, so sign me up to this also.

Mullen is a 2nd rd CB for me, so happy again.

Coney has some sideline to sideline burst limitations, but he will make an excellent MLB for some team. Nice.

Hollins can make a real push for our SAM position, no problem there.

Very good value for JGH in rd 6, so no problem. 

animated-smileys-score-cards-08.gif

A bit more emphasis on ILB than I would do but its a solid draft. Harry is a good pick at 36, I can dig Mullen too in the 3rd. I'd like to add a TE, Safety, IOL and NT. 

Bosa and Harry are my ideal first two picks, so even if that is all that happened, I would be happy with our draft. Mullen is a strong pick in the 3rd and good value, even if I would prefer a FS with only one DB taken. Still - a superb first two days for me.

Day 3 is where it loses steam for me. No problem with any player chosen, but triple dipping at linebacker is not a way I would go. One LB would be fine for depth. Would love to see a TE, FS, or offensive lineman with at least two of those picks. 

Still, the draft is won on Days 1 & 2, and you did a great job there. I'd be happy.