Preseason Game 4: Discussion & Pic/Gif Merged Thread

turtle28

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

I'm starting to get tired of Doctson. It sucks that he's going to take a roster spot from a healthy player who could potentially contribute. 

Its just preseason.  If he starts missing real games this year I'll be there with you.  

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

I'm starting to get tired of Doctson. It sucks that he's going to take a roster spot from a healthy player who could potentially contribute. 

Ryan Grant will make it, Maurice Harris will make it. Other than that what WRs have flashed before that need to make the team?

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Ryan Grant will make it, Maurice Harris will make it. Other than that what WRs have flashed before that need to make the team?

Hazel has played well on special teams and he's not going to make it. Doctson cannot contribute to this team on the sidelines. He's quickly becoming a waste of a pick. 

Just now, lavar703 said:

Hazel has played well on special teams and he's not going to make it. Doctson cannot contribute to this team on the sidelines. He's quickly becoming a waste of a pick. 

So if you were running the team you'd seriously cut Doctson - a wr with pro bowl talent - for camp fodder?

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

So if you were running the team you'd seriously cut Doctson - a wr with pro bowl talent - for camp fodder?

I'd consider dealing him away. At this point he's simply eating up a roster spot for no reason. 

Archived