#1 Golden St Warriors vs #4 Houston Rockets | 2019 West Semifinals

Texansfan713

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

He missed 2 possessions rolling around in agony instead of getting up and playing defense.

Durant was holding his elbow the same amount of time and he was the one who did the hitting. KD is still crying out here.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

He got hit by Durant's elbow. You know that thing is bony and pointy as hell. It's probably like being stabbed by Rambo. Cut Harden a break.

Durant's bones are hollowed out like a bird and I won't hear anything to the contrary.

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Durant was holding his elbow the same amount of time and he was the one who did the hitting. KD is still crying out here.

Guess who is on the floor and who is crying in the locker room?

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Lol

Difference between Klay and Harden is that Klay doesn't flop around like a pansy when Harden ends up underneath him. I'd rather go back to the days of Bruce Bowen than watch Harden abuse the rule by jumping into contact (especially when he's getting away with pushing off).

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Difference between Klay and Harden is that Klay doesn't flop around like a pansy when Harden ends up underneath him. I'd rather go back to the days of Bruce Bowen than watch Harden abuse the rule by jumping into contact (especially when he's getting away with pushing off).

It wasn't even a landing spot thing. Klay's whole body hit Harden's.

Archived