#1 Golden St Warriors vs #4 Houston Rockets | 2019 West Semifinals

Texansfan713

Smh, why are they still overreacting to CP3's drives? He hasn't gone by anyone all series. Draymond gave up a three to Rivers when there was no need to give as much help as he did.

And now Draymond gives a dunk up once again over helping on a CP3 drive. Why? So stupid. 

Steph needs to go the full 24 minutes in the 2nd half. And actually start doing something offensively.

Looney gave great minutes in the 1st half. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Smh, why are they still overreacting to CP3's drives? He hasn't gone by anyone all series. Draymond gave up a three to Rivers when there was no need to give as much help as he did.

And now Draymond gives a dunk up once again over helping on a CP3 drive. Why? So stupid. 

Steph needs to go the full 24 minutes in the 2nd half. And actually start doing something offensively.

Looney gave great minutes in the 1st half. 

Well, Paul can actually get around Cook.

2 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I just don’t understand why the rockets have no heart tonight. Game 3 and 4 showed amazing heart. Tonight it’s just like “do we really want to play anymore this season?”

You’re gonna win.

Is Alfredo at the Rockets or Astros game

I can't believe the NBA will let a referee who didn't see Bogut grab Gordon get away with it without a fine or anything.

The level of how inexcusable that was cannot be put into words. IT WAS LITERALLY RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM WITH NO OBSTRUCTION.

They really need to do some kind of review and let fans know that they're doing something, at least when it comes to the overly egregious moments.

9 minutes ago, Mossburg said:

I can't believe the NBA will let a referee who didn't see Bogut grab Gordon get away with it without a fine or anything.

The level of how inexcusable that was cannot be put into words. IT WAS LITERALLY RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM WITH NO OBSTRUCTION.

They really need to do some kind of review and let fans know that they're doing something, at least when it comes to the overly egregious moments.

Yep and then Gave Gordon a T. 

They should at the very least rescind the T 

Overreacting to these CP3's drives have just been a killer. Unreal, let him shoot a 10 foot footer, instead they keep giving up dunks. 

Steph needs a big 4th quarter here. Time to bring back Dray and Klay to close this game out. 

Just now, Mossburg said:

Seeing Curry launch full court shots is one of my fav things to watch. I think the only time he doesn't hit rim is when he nets 3 lol

If I'm 3-11 no chance I'm shooting that lmao. 

Steph/Klay/Iggy/Draymond/Looney the rest of the way. Only other person that should see any time is Livingston. 

Archived