Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, Malfatron said:

i dont think you think youre getting hit

I don’t know.  I’m just trying to goad Dome into a thread fight to address my suspicions and accusations, and it’s a long-running joke that he kills me N1 every time he’s Mafia and that he’s a coward for it.

Just now, SwAg said:

I don’t know.  I’m just trying to goad Dome into a thread fight to address my suspicions and accusations, and it’s a long-running joke that he kills me N1 every time he’s Mafia and that he’s a coward for it.

then why did you even respond to me to derail that?

1 hour ago, The LBC said:

So are you claiming a confirmed invest or are you basing the red paint off of your afore-claimed lie detector power?

It is "confirmed" in this very thread and has been discussed at length.  Anyone who doesnt see that is reaching because they dont want to lynch him/dont like how we came to the conclusion.

1 hour ago, DingoLadd said:

Thanos/Korg. 

He is town until proven otherwise. 

Matts is either angling to get Malf lynched d1 because he's mafia and wants to be aggressive, or stupid civ with no powers to back up the lynching of a top 3 mafia player in this game. 

I'd lean mafia but Matts being stupid isn't exactly unheard of. 

Wow. And I thought we were friends.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

So, give me Dome/Mission/Counselor as Mafia.  Give me Malf and LBC as Independent.

Pickle is my by far strongest read after Malf. Look at how his reactions were almost identical as Malf. He immediately played the unethical card just like Malf. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Pickle is my by far strongest read after Malf. Look at how his reactions were almost identical as Malf. He immediately played the unethical card just like Malf. 

yeah, because i told everyone in my scumchat to do exacrly what i do.

only piclke followed though!

give your head a shake, matts and think about why i posted what i posted

I am leaving at 5:30 in the AM driving to the beach. Staying there until late Monday night. 

I will have my phone and will trying to make sure you all dont screw this up. Ive got my move in so I wont miss it. 

Its not Pickle or Malf. I am hoping you all are smart enough to kill them. 

Ill be online a little longer, but I am packing. 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

yeah, because i told everyone in my scumchat to do exacrly what i do.

only piclke followed though!

give your head a shake, matts and think about why i posted what i posted

I dont think it has anything to do with you. At all. 

I think he just cant help himself, which is why he didnt respond to my like 3 pings on him.

You/other scum probably told him to STFU 

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It is "confirmed" in this very thread and has been discussed at length.  Anyone who doesnt see that is reaching because they dont want to lynch him/dont like how we came to the conclusion.

Wow. And I thought we were friends.

In mafia no one is my friend. I trust no one until it is 100% verified they are not scum. 

Archived