Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

1. Not the Thanos post. A different post he started with the verbatim Civ PM. 

2. An hour seems like an easy selling point. If Dome shakes the wrong way, 1 hour turns into 3, turns into a lynch. 

I am talking to a bigger audience when speaking to you. 

Isn’t that the same conversation?  When he brings up an alternative WC?  I didn’t want to carry the water for scum on an easy case.

If not, I must have missed it in a multi-quote or something.  I’ll go back.  I called you (early) and Counselor (late) for the same thing.

You say that about the large audience, but given the framing of this conversation, and your actions thus far, I can’t help but think there is a SwAg voted for Dome after I told him to, he is being too agreeable argument looming.  

Ah well, I need to stir some **** up.  Dome

Those of you who have played with him and seen him be scum can you please elaborate on the following.

Malf: is it his town or civ game to hop votes so much and to target a player but keep protecting them by taking votes off. I saw a sure Malf as town the last game I played. He never wavered. He claims cus it was just 9 players. But it is night and day from this Malf.

27 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I can’t help that you all think simply abstaining from conflict from me is a viable option.  It’s seriously mind-numbing the extent to which you all will shrug your shoulders and allow people to disengage a thread fight without a second thought.

I’ll fight you 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Those of you who have played with him and seen him be scum can you please elaborate on the following.

Malf: is it his town or civ game to hop votes so much and to target a player but keep protecting them by taking votes off. I saw a sure Malf as town the last game I played. He never wavered. He claims cus it was just 9 players. But it is night and day from this Malf.

Tbh, I think Malfatron is Mafia simply because he keeps rehashing old developments without much new commentary.  He’s framing inquiries and guiding people toward a conclusion he finds conducive, but doing so in a manner that makes it seem independent of him.

Archived