Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

he is saying you are a skrull

Do you think I would be aware that I am? I wasn’t visited so how could I be converted? I’ve been black Avenger-Aligned Eliminate all threats since the beginning of the game. If you guys want to kill me go for it. If I flip green that would be very interesting and I can’t wait to see why or learn the back story. My goal is to eliminate everyone who is not avenger aligned and that is what I plan to do. That is my WC. 

7 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Do you think I would be aware that I am? I wasn’t visited so how could I be converted? I’ve been black Avenger-Aligned Eliminate all threats since the beginning of the game. If you guys want to kill me go for it. If I flip green that would be very interesting and I can’t wait to see why or learn the back story. My goal is to eliminate everyone who is not avenger aligned and that is what I plan to do. That is my WC. 

I would assume that you would have been aware of it. Bcbs invest result showed as scarlet witch and then a day after death (which follows suit with the skrull) showed up as queen vareneke. I don’t think it’s a conversion mechanic, I think bcb knew he was skrull. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I would assume that you would have been aware of it. Bcbs invest result showed as scarlet witch and then a day after death (which follows suit with the skrull) showed up as queen vareneke. I don’t think it’s a conversion mechanic, I think bcb knew he was skrull. 

Well then I ask you all to trust me. I’d like to vanquish the scum and win this game with you. 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

1. if you are skrull, you would be aware

2. if you are an avenger, either green or black, you are an avenger. if green, you just had the possibility of being converted

3. why did you motivate dingo when you know hes at least green text 

Just now, Malfatron said:

1. if you are skrull, you would be aware

2. if you are an avenger, either green or black, you are an avenger. if green, you just had the possibility of being converted

3. why did you motivate dingo when you know hes at least green text 

Because they’re a fragmented faction and Touch isn’t there to steadily hold their hand.

Archived