Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Tk3, be real with me, are you even reading the thread at this point?

No

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I mean, really.  Read what tk3 just said.  Matts is 100% clear, or lol he’s not, but if he isn’t we already lost anyway, so blindly commit to it.

Matts flipped black-avenger

His timeline was reverted to before his lynch.. he is black-avenger

This is verified by someone who a black-avenger investigated as a black-avenger

Dude is clear

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I’m so convinced by you: I’m not reading the thread.  Here, trust me because of my alignment bros.  Where have I heard this before?

I know what you are trying to say

I just don't think its the optimal move

You're saying mission is the converter? If he is, with this many nights, the game is beyond saving. The fact that so few have flipped green makes me think it is unlikely.

I could lynch mission I suppose, but you're asking me to do it on a real longshot. To me its a small likelihood-high reward attempt, and I just don't think we have the mislynches left for that

19 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I know what you are trying to say

I just don't think its the optimal move

You're saying mission is the converter? If he is, with this many nights, the game is beyond saving. The fact that so few have flipped green makes me think it is unlikely.

I could lynch mission I suppose, but you're asking me to do it on a real longshot. To me its a small likelihood-high reward attempt, and I just don't think we have the mislynches left for that

The converter was BCB. This is all a ruse from Swag to stay alive. 

Matts, anyone reading can see how terrified you are of mission flipping.  

You went from (1) Mission is the likely recruiter (2) SwAg is making it all up.  And the intervening information?  The person you accused of being recruited flipped Cult and killed you within 3 hours of you accusing him.  You’re revived and refuse to even talk about it.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Matts is so shook about mission flipping Cult.  He wants me dead before he can lie detect again.

I dont think he will.

Just now, SwAg said:

Matts, anyone reading can see how terrified you are of mission flipping.  

You went from (1) Mission is the likely recruiter (2) SwAg is making it all up.  And the intervening information?  The person you accused of being recruited flipped Cult and killed you within 3 hours of you accusing him.  You’re revived and refuse to even talk about it.

You are going to die scum. And when you do I plan on lynching Dome. I have no qualms with lynching Mission if it boils down to it. Just would rather kill you first.

And all you have done is lead lynches against civs... 

You have arbitrarily acquiesced to the last two Civ lynches with no explanation.  You’re just “deferring” to others while your Civ body count builds up while you keep mission alive.  You jumped at the first opportunity to get away from your mission commitment.

Archived