Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

So your theory is that I died black panther, was revived as magneto, but then converted to skrull. And killing me kills off both the Skrull and the Sin6?

@Dome => This is a real question. Are you some sort of combination of drunk and high right now?

@Tk3 @Counselor => I hope you can see through his lack of credibility. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

So your theory is that I died black panther, was revived as magneto, but then converted to skrull. And killing me kills off both the Skrull and the Sin6?

@Dome => This is a real question. Are you some sort of combination of drunk and high right now?

@Tk3 @Counselor => I hope you can see through his lack of credibility. 

We don’t know magneto is in the game! There are shapeshifters! You keep just ignoring this.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

So am I a convert or the last sin6? You cant even keep your story straight. 

Either or.

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Now you arent even reading. You visited yourself, so I am concerned you will avoid a lynch. If I roleblock you, we can lynch you. 

If you really believed this, why didn’t you lynch me the first time you claimed you role blocked me? Swag asked you multiple times and you didn’t answer then either 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

We don’t know magneto is in the game! There are shapeshifters! You keep just ignoring this.

Either or.

If you really believed this, why didn’t you lynch me the first time you claimed you role blocked me? Swag asked you multiple times and you didn’t answer then either 

The writes ups. They have been completely consistent. Cmon man. 

I am taking swags opinion into effect now that I have visited you.

Seriously. Drunk or high or both? You clearly arent thinking straight. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The writes ups. They have been completely consistent. Cmon man. 

Seriously. Drunk or high or both? You clearly arent thinking straight. 

I'm thinking perfectly clearly. 

I don't know what character you are, I don't know how the shapeshifting works. I don't know if you died black panther AA and got healed before you flipped something else, I don't know if scum had a way to shapeshift into other baddies to make moves that didn't match other players. IDK.

But I know what I'm seeing happen right in front of me and I know you're the culprit. 

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Now???

You already claimed to have roleblocked me once. You said you probably blocked a hit, remember?

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

I'm thinking perfectly clearly. 

I don't know what character you are, I don't know how the shapeshifting works. I don't know if you died black panther AA and got healed before you flipped something else, I don't know if scum had a way to shapeshift into other baddies to make moves that didn't match other players. IDK.

But I know what I'm seeing happen right in front of me and I know you're the culprit. 

I know you are playing dumb as a ploy. But its really frustrating. 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Now???

You already claimed to have roleblocked me once. You said you probably blocked a hit, remember?

So frustrating. You know exactly what I said and what my thought process was. I have now tracked you. I know you visited yourself. Which means you still had one of those death proof moves. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I know you are playing dumb as a ploy. But its really frustrating. 

It's absurd you think you can claim i'm playing dumb. I'm laying out evidence and fact and people are just like "nah" even when it's confirmed.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

So frustrating. 

Don't you. 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You know exactly what I said

19 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Yes I do. The miracles of modern computing. 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

It's absurd you think you can claim i'm playing dumb. I'm laying out evidence and fact and people are just like "nah" even when it's confirmed.

Don't you. 

I hope its a ploy. I really do. You cant even keep your story straight. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Yes I do. The miracles of modern computing. 

Right, a roleblock doesnt have feedback. A track does. You are playing stupid.

Just now, Dome said:

Matts has been making up moves. No wonder most of them can't be confirmed. 

I'm out until morning. Hope the game is over when i wake up one way or another. 

Yeah, they can. Like how you confirmed that I visited you. And Counselor confirmed I motivated him. 

But me too. I hope they jump on and lynch you. 

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Right, a roleblock doesnt have feedback. A track does. You are playing stupid.

You didn't say roleblock. You said visit. I'll post it one more time. 

31 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You lied about the roleblock earlier. That's why when you claimed you roleblocked me, you didn't want to test it even though swag was asking you why and egging you on and I was liking those posts. 

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Like how you confirmed that I visited you.

What?

You asked me why I visited myself, I said I wasn't going to say. I also pointed out I already claimed that's all I can do. I told malf, he knew.

how could you have missed it? You were closely studying me and malfs interctions

You're making up some of your moves, your trying to confirm them with info already in the thread or by hiding them where they can't be confirmed or denied one way or another. Like how you apparently got a D1 lie detect, but now it's a night move... Or like how you claim to have roleblocked me earlier, but didn't think to lynch me then... Or you keep saying "dome won't say avengers aligned! he won't say it!" even though I've said it multiple times in thread. You just hid behind "well I bet my lie detect won't work anyways" when I call you out on it even though you ALREADY SAID you believed it would punch right through cover roles no problem. 

You guys remember when he claimed he was roleblocked N1, but he knew it was a civ? What was that about? Just add this all up. Think it over.  

Or when he "caught" scum Day 1, but malf was almost undoubtedly a civ at that point?

Or when he figured he blocked all those hits when he got back, and also assumed multiple hits would be coming that night and he STILL didn't roleblock me? Why would he not roleblock me if he thought I was about to tear you all up with hits?

21 minutes ago, Dome said:

You didn't say roleblock. You said visit. I'll post it one more time. 

You lied about the roleblock earlier. That's why when you claimed you roleblocked me, you didn't want to test it even though swag was asking you why and egging you on and I was liking those posts. 

What?

You asked me why I visited myself, I said I wasn't going to say. I also pointed out I already claimed that's all I can do. I told malf, he knew.

how could you have missed it? You were closely studying me and malfs interctions

You're making up some of your moves, your trying to confirm them with info already in the thread or by hiding them where they can't be confirmed or denied one way or another. Like how you apparently got a D1 lie detect, but now it's a night move... Or like how you claim to have roleblocked me earlier, but didn't think to lynch me then... Or you keep saying "dome won't say avengers aligned! he won't say it!" even though I've said it multiple times in thread. You just hid behind "well I bet my lie detect won't work anyways" when I call you out on it even though you ALREADY SAID you believed it would punch right through cover roles no problem. 

You guys remember when he claimed he was roleblocked N1, but he knew it was a civ? What was that about? Just add this all up. Think it over.  

Or when he "caught" scum Day 1, but malf was almost undoubtedly a civ at that point?

Or when he figured he blocked all those hits when he got back, and also assumed multiple hits would be coming that night and he STILL didn't roleblock me? Why would he not roleblock me if he thought I was about to tear you all up with hits?

Didnt :literally everyone: already explain to you that trying to scum hunt based on word choice is a dumbarse way to play this game? 

I did roleblock you. I didnt listen to Loki, the nontown. 

Quit playing dumb. Its really pathetic. Like saying "lie detect is now D1, but night move". You were apart of the 300 pages of debate. Its just, frustrating. I already think you suck at this game, now I have to weigh the option that you are illiterate as well. 

Archived