Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

I really don't think you should try me first. We'll be in the same boat tomorrow. 

It's matts. Mission converted him.

Please just listen to me for once this game.

If it’s a 3:1 ratio it doesn’t matter as long as there are no hits

Counselor and I lynch you and matts in either order

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Host has confirmed another sin6. Dome refuses to talk about it or look for it. Instead he is ghost chasing a converter theory. 

Why is that?

We've been over this ad naseum. 

When you have guys like Rocket and Thor who aren't Avengers Aligned, we have people flipping civ on death then turning up scum later. I'm not looking at mechanics I'm looking at gameplay. You've done next to nothing with your claimed moves and relied on being revived as your lolclear in a game where players aren't even always what their role says anyways. 

Pretty simple.

@Dome

Are you suggesting ratio is 3:0:1 with no S6 remaining and matts is just gassing Counselor?

Are you suggesting ratio is 2:0:2 and matts/Counselor are together?

or are you suggesting ratio is 2:1:1, with you and I civ, Counselor scum, matts skrull, with matts gassing Counselor and Counselor just allowing it because it would be dumb for him to refute

Just now, Tk3 said:

@Dome

Are you suggesting ratio is 3:0:1 with no S6 remaining and matts is just gassing Counselor?

or are you suggesting ratio is 2:1:1, with you and I civ, Counselor scum, matts skrull, with matts gassing Counselor and Counselor just allowing it because it would be dumb for him to refute

he's already gone over this, ad nauseam. He has no clue, his answer was either/or. He's using his scum reading, which he has admitted many times and Mafia that he sucks at. He spent the entire first two or three days scum hunting me and was wrong than also.

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

If it’s a 3:1 ratio it doesn’t matter as long as there are no hits

Counselor and I lynch you and matts in either order

You're wrong on this man.

I don't want to "die for a good cause" like matts let squire do.

Matts has been keeping me for a buffer not getting a clear or guilty for a reason.

I don't know how you don't see this. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

You're wrong on this man.

I don't want to "die for a good cause" like matts let squire do.

Matts has been keeping me for a buffer not getting a clear or guilty for a reason.

I don't know how you don't see this. 

I see things that concern me.. but I just don’t know that I can make longshot assumptions that contradict role items that I inherently believe

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

@Dome

Probably the first one but the last one makes sense too.

I don't play looking at writeups or ratios in a game where that stuff seems to change. I look at thread play and what I know based on my actions.

I know matts is lying and I know he's kept me around this long for a reason. If he had all the moves he said he did he would've found a way to clear me by now. 

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I see things that concern me.. but I just don’t know that I can make longshot assumptions that contradict role items that I inherently believe

That's what I'm saying I guess. What you inherently believe is wrong.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Probably the first one but the last one makes sense too.

I don't play looking at writeups or ratios in a game where that stuff seems to change. I look at thread play and what I know based on my actions.

I know matts is lying and I know he's kept me around this long for a reason. If he had all the moves he said he did he would've found a way to clear me by now. 

I didn't lie detector you because literally everyone in the game came to the same conclusion: you are the godfather. 

And you don't play with flavor text or ratios? So you admit you are playing with partial information and are just winging it with your own terrible scum reads?

Seriously. Tk3 and Counselor. I will kill myself if I am wrong. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

And you don't play with flavor text or ratios? So you admit you are playing with partial information and are just winging it with your own terrible scum reads?

Flavor text and ratios that are unknown and can change after the fact is partial information. Nothing is certain, so I block it out and focus on what I know

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Seriously. Tk3 and Counselor. I will kill myself if I am wrong. 

Or you'll win if you're "wrong".

11 minutes ago, Dome said:

Flavor text and ratios that are unknown and can change after the fact is partial information. Nothing is certain, so I block it out and focus on what I know

Or you'll win if you're "wrong".

I have more scruples than that. 

And the sin6 write ups haven't changed at all. Are you not paying attention?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I have more scruples than that. 

You don't got **** for scruples.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

And the sin6 write ups haven't changed at all. Are you not paying attention?

Been discussed ad nauseum iirc.

Archived