Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

Swag is a man of action until it's he that has to do the action. All good for others to take hits, but if course he's to yellow bellied to do it himself and save the clear town when has been more valuable this game

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Swag is a man of action until it's he that has to do the action. All good for others to take hits, but if course he's to yellow bellied to do it himself and save the clear town when has been more valuable this game

Sounding mighty concerned with the fate of Old Man Dome with this here talk.

Just now, SwAg said:

Alright, partner, I mean: irrelevant, baby.

You seem to have been really concerned about someone who is irrelevant. 

But hey, I guess as long as you talk a lot, it doesn't matter how wrong you are. Just keep riding touch's coattails. He'll protect you

Decent chance scum wins after this duel. Somebody hops on touch at the last second to tie me, we both die, I kill nacho on my line, down to three. Could easily be one town, one scum, one cholera. Game set match

Just now, SwAg said:

Reckon you may want to consider that I actually answered everything reasonably well, and you belligerently screaming, belching, and ****ting yourself ain’t convincing nobody.

Yup, that's what I'm doing. 

You know that just because you say something doesn't mean thats actually the case, right? You can have the narcissistic who complex of a God, doesn't actually make you one.