OK, Aaron Rodgers will turn Matt LaFleur into next idiot

William Lee

23 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

Danger said he thinks LaFleur wasn’t a good hire and that he wasn’t ready to be a HC. Is it out of bounds to make a good/bad prediction or opinion on this forum? It’s not like he made a guarantee that LaFleur would flame out. 

He kinda intimated that I thought LeFleur would be fine.  Danger might be right but until a guy becomes a HC ya never know - he might follow in Sean McVay's footsteps or he might be out the door after this coming season.   When we first hired McCarthy everyone thought he'd flame out quickly too.  

6 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

I never said McCarthy was the problem. 

I said coaches should allow great players to be great. 

There is a such thing as over-coaching. Not to be confused with bad coaching. 

There are two possible reasons that a QB changes plays : one is that he sees things differently and sees better opportunities; the other is he can't handle the complicated designs of plays or simply doesn't remember the designs of plays called by his coach.

If a QB changes a call even before players line up, most likely it is because he can't handle the design or forget the design.

If the design didn't work before, usually coaches and QB would work together to make adjustments, otherwise coaches wouldn't have called the play.

Edited by William Lee

On 6/18/2019 at 12:09 PM, William Lee said:

There are two possible reasons that a QB changes plays : one is that he sees things differently and sees better opportunities; the other is he can't handle the complicated designs of plays or simply doesn't remember the designs of plays called by his coach.

If a QB changes a call even before players line up, most likely it is because he can't handle the design or forget the design.

If the design didn't work before, usually coaches and QB would work together to make adjustments, otherwise coaches wouldn't have called the play.

Holy ****, Billy. You're utterly clueless.

6 minutes ago, ReadyToThump said:

Having the gut to watch the videos? I guess not.

from 5:20 to 6:00, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssVi7Kqs05w
@10:05, watch WR #33 , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gSh8IiRBZ4&t=612s

The second one was typical James White move. You know what is pathetic about this? Rodgers didn't look at other directions initially, he looked at the exact big space #33 was about to run to.

Edited by William Lee

On 6/17/2019 at 7:56 AM, candyman93 said:

So is Mike Florio to Rodgers what Mike Silver / Colin Cowherd is to Baker Mayfield? Just clickbait garbage.

Ironically Florio actually defends Baker and Silver defends Rodgers.

These people are characters.

Mike Silver started this whole thing essentially lol

On 6/17/2019 at 10:46 AM, dtait93 said:

You're either an idiot or your not. LaFleur is, Belichick is not.

You're*

I love when people call others idiots and can't even use proper grammar