Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

2 hours ago, Forge said:

I'm wondering if swag is lying about it all together honestly. Dome somewhat mentioned it in thread the night I have him one, swag is good enough to pick up on it.

I’m such a mastermind, yet I’m just an open book to be read at your leisure, Forge.  

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

Is Swag claiming Swag got a mask last night? Is this a pure night move? Or did swag say swag already had it? If Swag already had it and it does mean that someone is invest proof that would mean Rags is lying? I’m all over the place now. I’m still not sure what pronoun to use for you @SwAg sorry. 

I got a mask.

2 hours ago, Dome said:

He's claiming he got it last night, just like I claimed the night before. 

It's very possible he's completely bluffing. 

He commented on my "you can't see me gif" cause he'd figured that much about the masks already.

He didn't reply to me saying what my mask did because he wasn't sure if I was bluffing about that.

This is a working theory.

Wait, what?  I literally offered to explain what masks do based on what nacho said and you told me not to?

2 hours ago, mission27 said:

I disagree

Swag

2 hours ago, Dome said:

swag

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

Swag

2 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

Nope, camping trip didn't have internet access for most of the day. 

Very minimal if I did post at all. 

Green. 

Always, just don't think about which set of cheeks. 

......crap if what I'm thinking is even near accurate

Yep. 

Swag. 

Nice.

I say we lynch swag and just go from there.

50-50 shot Rags was lying, unless Swag has a good enough reason to convince us not to be the lynch. 

The fact everything else (except the obvious "I never had a death note") checks out is a decent enough excuse for me to trust him trying to screw over fellow mafia vs. town. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DingoLadd said:

I think the most telling reaction from Swag to Rag's accusation is that he didn't want to be lynched because of it. 

If Rags was wrong he would just laugh it off and beg for us to lynch him to prove Rags wrong. 

What?  I was never up against a real lynch count in that circumstance because Ragnarok was outted Mafia.  I literally just kept saying I’m not Misa, and detailing how Ragnarok is clearly scum (with squire, lol).  What is the point of me offering to take a Death to prove someone wrong when we already know that person is scum.

How did three of you like this post

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I say we lynch swag and just go from there.

50-50 shot Rags was lying, unless Swag has a good enough reason to convince us not to be the lynch. 

The fact everything else (except the obvious "I never had a death note") checks out is a decent enough excuse for me to trust him trying to screw over fellow mafia vs. town. 

Well, I didn’t vote on Friday, and I still haven’t voted.  So, may as well lynch someone else and let me die.  At least then a lynch isn’t wasted.

Just now, SwAg said:

What?  I was never up against a real lynch count in that circumstance because Ragnarok was outted Mafia.  I literally just kept saying I’m not Misa, and detailing how Ragnarok is clearly scum (with squire, lol).  What is the point of me offering to take a Death to prove someone wrong when we already know that person is scum.

How did three of you like this post

Obviously.

But now you are and you seem unwilling to take the noose, why is that? I mean self preservation duh but I feel like there's more to it. 

Just now, DingoLadd said:

Obviously.

But now you are and you seem unwilling to take the noose, why is that? I mean self preservation duh but I feel like there's more to it. 

What?  Why would I be yearning to absorb a lynch to prove the guy who flipped Mafia wrong?