Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I say this because Pickle had 1 vote from Fin...so if it was a vote manipulation from scum...they wouldnt have used it on a person that had 1 vote from the lynchee on D1...unless they would push it some to get votes to move onto him today

When I was part of our scum group in Rackcs's last game, we had a faction kill each night, but in exchange, the person using the kill could NOT use their ability. For example, Nacho was the one with the pumpkin bomb (what was used on Pickle), so if he had our faction kill, he COULD NOT use that ability. The same went for Dome and his lynchproof/hitproof (either or ability that he had) or my redirect should either of us use ours. In our game, we had to identify the person that we WOULD use the pumpkin bomb on BEFORE the next day started (night move), so I wouldn't be surprised if that mechanic was used again this game.

That said, perhaps it could also be an "x shot" ability and it was used on Pickle.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

When I was part of our scum group in Rackcs's last game, we had a faction kill each night, but in exchange, the person using the kill could NOT use their ability. For example, Nacho was the one with the pumpkin bomb (what was used on Pickle), so if he had our faction kill, he COULD NOT use that ability. The same went for Dome and his lynchproof/hitproof (either or ability that he had) or my redirect should either of us use ours. In our game, we had to identify the person that we WOULD use the pumpkin bomb on BEFORE the next day started (night move), so I wouldn't be surprised if that mechanic was used again this game.

That said, perhaps it could also be an "x shot" ability and it was used on Pickle.

X shot as in town?...that seems unlikley imo. Doesnt fit town moves that I have ever seen

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

X shot as in town?...that seems unlikley imo. Doesnt fit town moves that I have ever seen

X shot as in any, whether it be town, scum, 3rd alignment, other, etc. A 1/2 lynch manipulation is REALLY powerful, as we just saw, since no one knows who the target is or when it's used. I'm honestly not sure which mechanic it is, merely stating that I've heard/seen it done both ways. The only way I've seen Rackcs use it is with the Avengers faction kill/give your ability up if you are the faction killer. So, in LYLO, Dome kept using lynchproof in lieu of the faction kill because otherwise he was opening himself up. He played it very conservative and hoped for 3 consecutive mislynches.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I would guess player. Possibly an other, but most likely not town. I had that ability in Swags game I believe and I was an other who was trying to survive to the end. 

Like I said right after the Pickle writeup, gut says scum power. TBH, I'd bet that it was put deliberately on Pickle because of all the lulz votes he got yesterday at some point and figured it would carry over to today as well at some point.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Like I said right after the Pickle writeup, gut says scum power. TBH, I'd bet that it was put deliberately on Pickle because of all the lulz votes he got yesterday at some point and figured it would carry over to today as well at some point.

It's possible, but I've usually seen it as a general reduce the amount

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I would guess player. Possibly an other, but most likely not town. I had that ability in Swags game I believe and I was an other who was trying to survive to the end. 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Would this have to be a player that was on the vote?

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Would this have to be a player that was on the vote?

No. A 1/2 vote could be anything, but usually at least 1 scum (or other if they used it) would be. So, for example, let's say that scum used it on Pickle. The entire chatty would know that it was specifically Pickle and the votes needed are 4 (half of 8). So, if you were the one that used it (not you specifically but rather generally speaking), you would probably try to get other people on the vote to distance yourself, albeit it wouldn't be uncommon for you to either:

A. Be on the vote at some point to try to get momentum, then bail

B. Stay on the vote

C. Never be on the vote, while a scum buddy pushes or you generally throw out thoughts to try and manipulate others

Does that make sense?

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

not necessarily. It would depend on if the move was geared towards a specific player. Even then they wouldn't NEED to be on that vote. 

Could it have been a mechanic for Pickles role? That every day he would only need half the votes but in exchange he was OP?

16 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

If anything,  I would think it wouldn't be tied to a specific player. I think it would be a general reduce the votes needed to lynch. 

15 hours ago, rackcs said:

Vote Count

Counselor - 4 - squire12, The Orca, Nazgul, Counselor

With 13 alive and 13 voting, it's 7 to hang!

Then why isnt Counselor dead

Archived