Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

not necessarily. It would depend on if the move was geared towards a specific player. Even then they wouldn't NEED to be on that vote. 

Ah, gotcha Touch! I've never seen it "not directed at a specific player", but if it's a general 1/2 vote reduction and NOT a specific player, you are 100% right in that it would most definitely be an OTHER ability IMO

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Ah, gotcha Touch! I've never seen it "not directed at a specific player", but if it's a general 1/2 vote reduction and NOT a specific player, you are 100% right in that it would most definitely be an OTHER ability IMO

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Then why isnt Counselor dead

This is 100% been disproven

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

This is 100% been disproven

I already responded to you. I was typing to Counselor, then replied to Touch, was paged, and went back and read your response, then responded to you.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

orca pointed out that counselor reached 4 votes at one point tho. So it was either directly attached to pickle or someone ended night early. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Which goes back to...

Mwil

Counselor

Dome

Malf

I'd bet money at least 1 is mafia

I agree! That said, could @theuntouchable be correct in that someone simply used a day power to end night early? IF so, would that be a town power/scum/other power?

Archived