Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

23 minutes ago, Counselor said:

If you aren’t scum take your vote off me

At this point no. 4 people I wanted to lynch...you, Mwil, Malf, and Dome are still alive I'm lynching 1 of them today. Based on everything you are the best candidate

Especially given you claimed unkillable and there was no mafia kill D1 (why would mafia hit you D1 ever, and a mafia kill every day since). Most likely you can't be hit so you all used it as a fake claim then didn't kill anyone and bombed Pickle...then you late claim Naz tried hitting you...but you are not voting him....this coupled with my original argument and Touch's I feel you need to be lynched. You repeatedly tried to not be the lynch with every possible play imo. If people want to lynch me first by all means do it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

At this point no. 4 people I wanted to lynch...you, Mwil, Malf, and Dome are still alive I'm lynching 1 of them today. Based on everything you are the best candidate

Especially given you claimed unkillable and there was no mafia kill D1 (why would mafia hit you D1 ever, and a mafia kill every day since). Most likely you can't be hit so you all used it as a fake claim then didn't kill anyone and bombed Pickle...then you late claim Naz tried hitting you...but you are not voting him....this coupled with my original argument and Touch's I feel you need to be lynched. You repeatedly tried to not be the lynch with every possible play imo. If people want to lynch me first by all means do it

Touch is scum. He’s playing a great game. If you want to follow him by all means do it. I’m town 

Touch

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I have no definitive that Naz tried to hit me I wasn’t shared that info by racks. I do know that the wording of me being untouchable refers to me being hit or redirected. Naz still hasn’t revealed what his ability is.

If you protect Malf and not yourself then you are touchable...wait so you have multiple parts of you role again lol

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Oh yeah I’m saying I’m unhittable because I keep choosing to protect myself. If I protect someone else I’m hittable 

5 hours ago, Nazgul said:

Since no one has shared any information, I'll be the first to take the plunge.

N1: I was knocked out. My ability didn't go through.
N2: Focused on Counselor and found out that he was "completely untouchable," and that he was locked away in his keep.

This is 2 separate things from naz...I don't buy it at all. Check the word AND

I'm out bed and then moving...I'll try to check in when I can tomorrow