STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

1 hour ago, TedLavie said:

So I remembered two instances where others claimed early for various reasons.

First one was Gopher mafia game. Nacho was orange lettered (other alignment) and claimed to be a friendly, inoffensive other, just like Counselor did last night.

Second was one where Orca was the other. @Pickle Rick you remember that game? Orca was a claimed other, I pushed for him to be lynched, you defended him and figured I was scum until Woz cleared me with an invest. Can't find that game anymore.

Anyway, I went back at gophers game and at the N2 votes especially, where it was Nacho (claimed other) vs Orca (who happened to be scum, so good lynch in the end) and checked if they were any discrepencies vs last night vote.

Of that group, I'm mostly interested in @SwAg change of direction. On that gopher game, you were torn between lynching Orca and Nacho. Here, you pushed hard against Ramster, without much to base your arguments in the first place too, and never budged. Also went out of your way to dismiss the idea of a Counselor lynch. i understand gameplay can change from game to game, even with a similar argument, but there's a big gap between being torn between two options one day and be as assertive as you were last night 2 months later.

Glen is the pretty obvious lynch tonight, but I think Swag should be looked at closely tomorrow

What?  I defended Nacho for days?

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Out of the group of 5, assuming you are telling the truth, who would be the scum in that group? 

Would have guessed mookie based on his play currently/apparent lack there of.

I still dont understand how I got in the way of dome. But as I've said. I see almost(like95%) no reason for dome to lie unless it's to widen the false hanging pool & give mafia more time to hide & wait.

Which would be a good plan given I'm likely the hanging tonight.

Possibly mookie tomorrow 

So on and so forth 

2 minutes ago, Glen said:

Would have guessed mookie based on his play currently/apparent lack there of.

I still dont understand how I got in the way of dome. But as I've said. I see almost(like95%) no reason for dome to lie unless it's to widen the false hanging pool & give mafia more time to hide & wait.

I don't think he would lie either as he didn't have any real motive to come out with something like that unless he was partnered up with Counselor or Matts. 

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 7:47 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Despite being a named character, you are considered a generic crewman for any effects determined by that.

So this is listed under Orcas Autopsy report. To me, this seems like someone out there has an ability that can affect certain groups. 

@Glen what did you say you are? 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I don't think he would lie either as he didn't have any real motive to come out with something like that unless he was partnered up with Counselor or Matts. 

I agree

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

So this is listed under Orcas Autopsy report. To me, this seems like someone out there has an ability that can affect certain groups. 

@Glen what did you say you are? 

Romulan/human

but my role does not say my race affects anything

Just now, Glen said:

Romulan/human

but my role does not say my race affects anything

Just says I'm good for surveillance iirc

Archived