STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

I didn’t think I’d need to claim since Dome already limited the menu, yesterday.  I tried to telegraph what I did as best I could.

You didn’t see me use my ability because it’s internal.  You just saw the item.  

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Does yours just say if there are the same alignment or not?

What did I tell you about creating Swags story for him?

Just now, SwAg said:

Yeah, they’re not, that’s why I pushed Malfatron initially yesterday, and latched onto the MD4L voting rationale today.

Convenient. Total BS, and but convenient. Lets break it down:

So you knew either Malf or MD4L were not Fed aligned. 

And you knew according to Dome that Malf was on a list that had a 40%+ chance of not being Fed aligned.

And your response to that information was to kinda soft push him for like an hour and then spend the rest of the day on Glen/Mookie?

I call bullsheet

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I didn’t think I’d need to claim since Dome already limited the menu, yesterday.  I tried to telegraph what I did as best I could.

?

Well, I had a 50-50 on MD4L and Malfatron.  There was a chance Malfatron gets lynched anyway because Dome limited the menu, and I don’t know who on that list is Cult, and they take priority.  Glen basically killed himself, and I didn’t want to out myself when I basically get a free pass from being NK’d by scum because I’m one of a group marked for scrutiny.

On top of that, civ Swag would be afraid of being hit. He would have given us the information in a much more clear way that either MAlf or MD4L were scum. 

Swag. Easy Clap. 

Also Malf. Easy Clap.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

On top of that, civ Swag would be afraid of being hit. He would have given us the information in a much more clear way that either MAlf or MD4L were scum. 

Swag. Easy Clap. 

Also Malf. Easy Clap.

giphy.gif

Disagree on Swag being afraid to be hit. Like he said, he was on that list so no scum was going to hit him.

Just now, rackcs said:

Disagree on Swag being afraid to be hit. Like he said, he was on that list so no scum was going to hit him.

He was targeted by at least 3 people N1. Cmon man. Civ Swag doesnt go to the grave with a 50/50 scum in his pocket. 

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Dont be vague.  Spell out what you are saying here.  

Nah, I was concerned I would be hit if I claimed and outted possibly two people of separate factions, or at least one non-Town.  I foreshadowed all of this, really.  

I planted the idea of Dome being spent because he had a big ability (guess I was wrong on that), but also that my ability is weaker than that.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

He was targeted by at least 3 people N1. Cmon man. Civ Swag doesnt go to the grave with a 50/50 scum in his pocket. 

Ok? But he wasn't on that list when N1 happened. No scum is going to use a hit on someone on a list like that, zero chance. Doesn't matter if it's Swag, you, me, Pickle, mission, whoever. I don't know why you're jumping through hoops and ignoring the more obvious solutions.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Look below:

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Me:  Detailing why I was afraid of being hit.

matts:  If SwAg were Town he would be afraid of being hit.

You would have done something about it. Hell, if you had thought this fake claim through you could have just said you left everything in your PADD. Something believable. 

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, I had a 50-50 on MD4L and Malfatron.  There was a chance Malfatron gets lynched anyway because Dome limited the menu, and I don’t know who on that list is Cult, and they take priority.  Glen basically killed himself, and I didn’t want to out myself when I basically get a free pass from being NK’d by scum because I’m one of a group marked for scrutiny.

You new that on Domes list there was a cult. And you knew there was a 50/50 that Malf was not town. 

Civ-Swag puts the two together and pushes the lynch hard. 

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Ok? But he wasn't on that list when N1 happened. No scum is going to use a hit on someone on a list like that, zero chance. Doesn't matter if it's Swag, you, me, Pickle, mission, whoever. I don't know why you're jumping through hoops and ignoring the more obvious solutions.

Bc he is scum.  I already said it. 

Archived