TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

Just now, theuntouchable said:

IMO aang would definitely be civ but what we don’t know is if there is a conversion mechanic. 

If aang is scum it’s because bcb isn’t following suit with what a character should be aligned or swag was converted. 

Im gonna go on a limb and say no conversions otherwise the game is likely over anyway

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

The flavors are way different

If swag is mafia, a different mafia is aang (rack?)

Based on the kills

SK every night (or small faction), mafia odd day hits due to being larger with more abilities is my guess. I'd guess KSJ had something like a 2 shot kill or Even night or something like that

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Touch, you’re gaslighting.  

You went through a whole angle hedging and equivocating, then went for me when Malfatron was signaling, and now you’re trying to save Orca, while accusing Forge of trying to save me, when I really don’t need saved.

Looks at VC ....

touch is currently not on dome or swag ..... 

yet, somehow I’m only “saving” orca .....

Just now, The Orca said:

Based on the kills

SK every night (or small faction), mafia odd day hits due to being larger with more abilities is my guess. I'd guess KSJ had something like a 2 shot kill or Even night or something like that

I think mafia has an odd night day kill (or bomb type) and an even night kill

Makes more sense

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Looks at VC ....

touch is currently not on dome or swag ..... 

yet, somehow I’m only “saving” orca .....

I didn’t see a switch?  But again, I hardly go by vote counts as gospel, when what you’re saying is indicative of other intentions.  And I don’t think you would either.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I didn’t see a switch?  But again, I hardly go by vote counts as gospel, when what you’re saying is indicative of other intentions.  And I don’t think you would either.

So, please point this out to me. I’d love to hear it. 

You’re missing things. Whether it’s intentional or not, I’m not sure. But you’re definitely missing things. 

Archived