TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

He’s playing up the pity angle.  “No one believes me,” which he foreshadowed at night in his interaction with me, too.

Wish I didn’t pick SwAg, who’s conveniently the most ideal 1-1 trade candidate with a Malfatron off the table.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

He’s playing up the pity angle.  “No one believes me,” which he foreshadowed at night in his interaction with me, too.

Wish I didn’t pick SwAg, who’s conveniently the most ideal 1-1 trade candidate with a Malfatron off the table.

Interesting that you put that qualifier on

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Alright.

Here I said you equivocated and hedged and explained why I think you are with Orca.

You told me I don’t read good, then confirmed you went back and forth and cannot decide, which is not very unlike hedging, you’re just spinning it to avoid a negative connotation.

The continued shift away from both Orca and I, after I made a strong argument.

You ask for more thoughts.  Forge said he thinks you’re framing me, which is not tethered to this post like you assume or want it to be.  The post is merely the vessel drawing out the assertion.  He is not saying based on that post, you are framing me.  Hence why he said you’re being obtuse.

And I tend to agree.

Or, I’m torn between the two of you because there is absolutely believable aspects to the both of your arguments and this is a last ditch effort to try and spread more **** across the field in hopes others hop along. 

And again, how is me shifting away from both of you saving orca? When I have actually presented more reasons as to why I think orca could be lying than I have for you. Funny that you leave that out .....

except, forge stated directly that it was tethered to that post .....

never said it was based on that post not even alluded to it. Forge had said a few times that he thinks I’m scum. 

The interesting part, and even more interesting considering your tactic for this argument, is that somehow I’m framing you whilst pulling away from both you and orca whilst posting more arguments as to how/why orca is lying. 

Your initial argument made sense and had logical connections. You’ve now reduced yourself to excluding pertinent facts that disrupt the basis of your current argument. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

@The Orca take me through your thought process the entire game

1. Got my role...not happy it's someone I had no clue about

2. Crazy happy i couldnt die N1

3. Once BcB put in that moves are time based immediately put in the Levitation for N1

4. Pissed like crazy when Nacho faked invested me and modkilled himself

5. Went further on the crazy then I originally wanted after I calmed down and thought for sure Nacho had to be modkilled as the lynch...hoping to draw a hit cause my character was outed

6. Got results about at least 1 person targeted me, thought somone for sure tried to kill me or protect me

7. Swag starts on me D2 suspect for sure cause of potentially not killing me

8. Racks talks about roleblock doesnt add up...maybe he was part of the kill attempt on me N1

9. Aang seemed civ on a lookup so I was tunneling a bit on the above

10. No traction on either, flipped to KSJ due to the Dome posts and he wouldnt answer me until it was too late. Really didnt like the pointed questions about killing Counselor. Was afraid of modkill so I didnt quote him and used a Nope gif by itself

11. Just stayed on KSJ partly cause I was out and partly cause it didnt make since how he didnt answer like 3 people and voted Pickle for like no reason

12. Started going hard at Swag and Racks after the flip. Swags late vote and Racks no vote stood out the most for the reasons I have explained

13. Keeped my watch on Pickle that I had put in earlier in the day when I thought he had caught Swag with him posting Swag needs to talk/explain. Given how a few people I thought was town were calling him town I figured acum would hit him because he is unlikely to be lynched

14. Got results about only Swag visited Pickle, typed in my opening post and waited refreshing for the reveal. If Pickle died i was posting immediately. Pickle was killed I posted

15. Rest is pretty self explanatory or be explained a lot today

Hopefully this is something like you wanted, if not, total wast of time lmao

If swag is mafia, he wouldve had to

1. Softclaim that he hit me almost immediately and multiple times even though a fellow mafia did the deed (because my death flavor and pickles dont match)

2. Hit pickle when pickle/squire were having a beef and pickle was melting down (why?)

3. Be the one who actually MADE the hit (because different mafias did the hit. Why? Swag is most likely to be tracked)

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I was talking about Orca, who has shifted from “we cannot have a Vig and JOAT 1-shot kill” earlier to postulating on what KSJ might have been, when the host asked him not to confirm or deny anything.

Ok, but you said people and referenced game design for something a person can’t explain. 

Which I literally talked about Aang and how he would be civ without some kind of tampering.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Or, I’m torn between the two of you because there is absolutely believable aspects to the both of your arguments and this is a last ditch effort to try and spread more **** across the field in hopes others hop along. 

And again, how is me shifting away from both of you saving orca? When I have actually presented more reasons as to why I think orca could be lying than I have for you. Funny that you leave that out .....

except, forge stated directly that it was tethered to that post .....

never said it was based on that post not even alluded to it. Forge had said a few times that he thinks I’m scum. 

The interesting part, and even more interesting considering your tactic for this argument, is that somehow I’m framing you whilst pulling away from both you and orca whilst posting more arguments as to how/why orca is lying. 

Your initial argument made sense and had logical connections. You’ve now reduced yourself to excluding pertinent facts that disrupt the basis of your current argument. 

How is shifting away from both of us saving a Orca?  Are you serious?  And I didn’t leave it out.  I included your positions it in my initial post, the root of my claim on hedging. And now you’re leaving it out because I relied on a quote, instead of restating it.

I’m not taking Forge’s position, like you’re claiming I’m doing with some tactic, I’m pointing out how you seem to be misconstruing it.

Did I miss something?  I’m going to look back because I honestly don’t think you would misread to this extent.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

If swag is mafia, he wouldve had to

1. Softclaim that he hit me almost immediately and multiple times even though a fellow mafia did the deed (because my death flavor and pickles dont match)

2. Hit pickle when pickle/squire were having a beef and pickle was melting down (why?)

3. Be the one who actually MADE the hit (because different mafias did the hit. Why? Swag is most likely to be tracked)

Or swag started as civ and now is not

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Makes it seem like had i not been cleared, it would be worse for town to lose me than you

Well, I don’t know that.  Of the remaining players the two of us would be the most appealing trades, and you would be a non-starter based on game posture.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Or swag started as civ and now is not

“I’m not saving Orca!  Why can’t I be saving both of you?!  Why just Orca!?”

”Yo, dude, maybe SwAg is Cult.”

Archived