TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

How is shifting away from both of us saving a Orca?  Are you serious?  And I didn’t leave it out.  I included your positions it in my initial post, the root of my claim on hedging. And now you’re leaving it out because I relied on a quote, instead of restating it.

I’m not taking Forge’s position, like you’re claiming I’m doing with some tactic, I’m pointing out how you seem to be misconstruing it.

Did I miss something?  I’m going to look back because I honestly don’t think you would misread to this extent.

Yes, I am serious. I had spent more time talking about how orca could be lying in contrast to you and even felt it was more likely that orca was lying than you were as there was a confirmed aang kill and aang should be civ. 

Then you post your responses and I move towards avoiding it altogether because both of you have believable claims. 

Yet, somehow that’s me saving orca? 

Like I may be on some heavy pain meds right now but that’s by far and away the dumbest thing I have ever heard you state. 

So stating that you are utilizing a similar tactic is now taking the same position? 

How have I misconstrued anything? I’ve been candid about all of my thoughts through this process and even walked through scenarios about why each of you could be telling the truth and how each of you could be lying. 

Yet, somehow, someone I’ve looked at that has typically been able to use a large portion of their brain and read things as they are is now trying to misconstrue that into something different entirely. 

I am disappoint. 

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

“I’m not saving Orca!  Why can’t I be saving both of you?!  Why just Orca!?”

”Yo, dude, maybe SwAg is Cult.”

Yep, now go back a page or two and see where I talk about how there is no way aang is scum without tampering. 

Again, you’re missing thing you shouldn’t be swag. 

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Yes, I am serious. I had spent more time talking about how orca could be lying in contrast to you and even felt it was more likely that orca was lying than you were as there was a confirmed aang kill and aang should be civ. 

Then you post your responses and I move towards avoiding it altogether because both of you have believable claims. 

Yet, somehow that’s me saving orca? 

Like I may be on some heavy pain meds right now but that’s by far and away the dumbest thing I have ever heard you state. 

So stating that you are utilizing a similar tactic is now taking the same position? 

How have I misconstrued anything? I’ve been candid about all of my thoughts through this process and even walked through scenarios about why each of you could be telling the truth and how each of you could be lying. 

Yet, somehow, someone I’ve looked at that has typically been able to use a large portion of their brain and read things as they are is now trying to misconstrue that into something different entirely. 

I am disappoint. 

That’s literally my point.  I have no idea what you’re on about.  You talked all this game about doubting Orca, then after all that soul searching you decided you were okay with me when Malf pushed you.  He signaled a willingness, and you turn on a dime for it, and asked if he was voting me.  You say you struggled with the decision and believe large portions of both, but your posts tell a different tale, and you’re revising them to remove the negative connotation. 

And now you’re just pontificating on your actions as if that is somehow meaningful, whenever we can just go read what you said and did for yourself and attempt to project intent based on those contemporaneous circumstances, rather than a drummed up ex post facto explanation.

9 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Yep, now go back a page or two and see where I talk about how there is no way aang is scum without tampering. 

Again, you’re missing thing you shouldn’t be swag. 

I’m not missing it.  I’m have complete sight of the ongoing mental gymnastics.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Unless it was a factional kill that was carried out 

So, I’m Aang, started Town, converted to Cult with a factional kill, that Orca says I did, that sounds nothing like Aang.

Give your head a shake.

Archived