TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

Also, the “so much could go wrong with this fake” angle is sorta lulzy.

With 4-6 scum you can account for almost half the game’s actions, and if any of those actions preclude or disrupt Town actions, then you can account for even more, and some of the scum may have been informed of actions on them.  

So, the concept of “there is so much risk!” is just not there.  You can predict this type of **** with the information assymetry.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Swag, you agreed on the premise of the Md4l posts being scummy as hell but dropped it 100%. Now, anyone that has come forward as not believing you or possibly not believing you, you have attacked. 

Yet, you’ve left Md4l alone. 

What?  When?

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You spent the whole day absent, showing up occasionally to say you believe me, then did a complete 180.

I was just thinking about things more and it just makes more sense the other way around. You are an admitted killer who got caught again.

Touch, why are you not pushing rack in your three (four? Five?) people you’re okay with lynching that aren’t Orca?

There is quite a contrast from last game when you were masons with him.

Just now, The Orca said:

Imagine what Swag would say if I had said this lmao

(I’m in a write-up, with a dispensation to claim I killed Malf on D2)

You demonstrably know Aang is in the game.  Imagine feigning that level of lack of understanding.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

How do you even resolve that?  

I’m Aang, no counter, and I have a mountain of evidence.

I don't know, it's possible that there could be a factional kill of some sort but Orca caught you and I don't see him lying here.

Archived