Bitcoin

BayRaider

42 minutes ago, Super4 said:

That's huge.  The market prices dipped significantly when exchanges adjusted prices because of the potential South Korea crypto ban, but if they readjust we're going to see another huge pump in coins.

These Asian A-Holes want their pint of blood from their citizens. And I believe they will. This market will continue to grow larger and larger. They want in before they lose out on a whole bunch of tax dollars.

54 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

These Asian A-Holes want their pint of blood from their citizens. And I believe they will. This market will continue to grow larger and larger. They want in before they lose out on a whole bunch of tax dollars.

It's crazy to think the western markets haven't even blown up right now, and most of the fluctiating action we've seen is credited to what's happening in the Asian countries.  CMC taking down the South Korea impact really effected alot, but I imagine it will come back soon, and when the west get more heavily involved it's going to be big.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Super4 said:

It's crazy to think the western markets haven't even blown up right now, and most of the fluctiating action we've seen is credited to what's happening in the Asian countries.  CMC taking down the South Korea impact really effected alot, but I imagine it will come back soon, and when the west get more heavily involved it's going to be big.

The markets around the globe are interesting right now.  Korea and China are introducing more regulations and making it harder to invest.  While Russia, Dubai, and India are starting to pick up steam, talking about new exchanges and supporting more investment.

Then as you stated there is still speculation about all the institutional money yet to be introduced into the markets from the Western world, that we're all waiting on...xD 

• Like 2

Just now, Super4 said:

Well you have the major news networks right now spreading fear reporting everytime bitcoin takes a dip. They will talk it up like its the 7th sign of the Apocalypse for the crypto market, and banks hate it because there is no stability in it right now, so they can't control what happens with it right now. If this year keeps showing a rise in the coins it will become mainstream. 

2 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

The markets around the globe are interesting right now.  Korea and China are introducing more regulations and making it harder to invest.  While Russia, Dubai, and India are starting to pick up steam. 

Then as you stated there is still speculation about all the institutional money yet to be introduced into the markets from the Western world, that we're all waiting on...xD 

Interesting enough my moonshot coin for the year has just been contracted for their BlockChain tech and has national backing by the Chinese Government.   It's massive.  They don't want the coin being traded but they're loving the blockchain technologies.

Edited by Super4
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Super4 said:

Interesting enough my moonshot coin for the year has just been contracted for their BlockChain tech and has national backing by the Chinese Government.   It's massive.  They don't want the coin being traded but they're loving the blockchain technologies.

How high do you think Ven will go then?

I just got my BTC transferred and I am now looking at which coin or coins to buy.

5 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

How high do you think Ven will go then?

I just got my BTC transferred and I am now looking at which coin or coins to buy.

Hard to say exactly, but it's got an amazing amount of real world application.  China contracted their blockchain tech to house their new smartcity that they're building, as well as monitor their enterpise issues they have with counterfit merchandise.  It's just over $8.00, and it's a very undervalued and underrated coin at the moment.  By most account it wouldn't surprised me to hit $50 at the end of the year, with my moonshot price of $115.

This is probably the coin I believe in most to absolutely explode, and there is some huge news supposed to be released on Weds as well.  I'm dumping another $2000 into it on friday.  

Edited by Super4
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Super4 said:

Hard to say exactly, but it's got an amazing amount of real world application.  China contracted their blockchain tech to house their new smartcity that they're building, as well as monitor their enterpise issues they have with counterfit merchandise.  It's just over $8.00, and it's a very undervalued and underrated coin at the moment.  By most account it wouldn't surprised me to hit $50 at the end of the year, with my moonshot price of $115.

This is probably the coin I believe in most to absolutely explode, and there is some huge news supposed to be released on Weds as well.  I'm dumping another $2000 into it on friday.  

idk, if it's underrated.  It's the #1 coin these days getting praised on reddit.  I do agree that it's probably a good buy...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

idk, if it's underrated.  It's the #1 coin these days getting praised on reddit.  I do agree that it's probably a good buy...

It's relatively underrated considering it's marketshare, marketcap, supply and volume... against it's price.  That's what I meant lol

46 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

And it's not on Bittrex and I don't feel like going through more sites lol. Oh well.

Just came in here to read and see people's thought on everything tanking once again today (well all my stuff at least lol)

Should get on Binance as well.  No issue getting into it and trust, it's very worth getting involved with Binance for.