Bitcoin

BayRaider

26 minutes ago, TVScout said:

What the Litecoin, BTrash folks leave out though is Bitcoin + Lightening Network: https://unlikekinds.com/t/bitcoin-s-lightning-network-doesn-t-require-you-to-open-a-channel-for-each-person-want-to-pay

The 'advantage' of those Bitcoin forks is faster transactions times and lower fees, both of which LN should address in the core Bitcoin blockchain.

Going to be a nice little civil war this year between exchanges like Coinbase who have a vested interested in Bitcoin Cash and proponents of the Lightening Network, if/when Coinbase is late to adopt utilizing it... 

23 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

I've read about alot bad things about people not being able to withdraw their money from that place. Personally I avoid it which sucks because were a couple of coins I was looking at investing in that are there.

Yup. That's why I am asking about it. I was waiting to get verified on it so my best friend invested my money on his account, once I was he transferred me my coins but they never showed up in my wallet. All of the information was correct to a T, and it said they went through on his end perfectly fine. On mine though? Nothing. Their form to request help doesn't work so I had to resort to an email, which I know i'll never hear back from or see my money. 

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Yup. That's why I am asking about it. I was waiting to get verified on it so my best friend invested my money on his account, once I was he transferred me my coins but they never showed up in my wallet. All of the information was correct to a T, and it said they went through on his end perfectly fine. On mine though? Nothing. Their form to request help doesn't work so I had to resort to an email, which I know i'll never hear back from or see my money. 

Sorry to hear that man. Hope you get your money back. But yea I just stick with a few exchanges like Binance, Coinbase and Bitt.

Just now, TheVillain112 said:

Did you buy? 

It's been killing it for me, has gone from #78 or so when I purchased in market cap ranking to a top 50 coin in less than a week.  Keep HODLing...

I didn't I was wanting to buy now but that would have been crazy impulsive. H/e if it's gonna shoot up another dollar then yes I probably would. 

I think a lot of people don't like Ripple just because the company owns about 50% of all of the supply. They say it's not really decentralized, and the price can be manipulated by the company easily. Then I think about all the other coins and how supposedly "whales" can manipulate them too so...

I sold all of mine when it shot up at the end of December, and didn't get back in yet. I'm thinking about it, but there are a lot of other coins I like too.