Bitcoin

BayRaider

1 minute ago, jonu62882 said:

Why do you think Litecoin will hit mainstream adoption for digital payment?  You think at some point it will overtake Bitcoin?  I don't really see many places that accept Litecoin over Bitcoin at this moment.

It will never replace Bitcoin as #1, no coin ever will. But Bitcoin will always be used more as a coin people store wealth in for value. Like I said, it's like digital gold. Litecoin is more like currency. It will eventually do what Bitcoin was suppose to do. Litecoin is Bitcoin but made better in every way. It's Bitcoin on PEDs. When crypto becomes more widely accepted, especially Altcoins, Litecoin will be the one you see accepted for payments. It wouldn't make any sense to use Bitcoin. Right now Bitcoin is the most widely accepted because it's the most widely known about.

On 1/30/2018 at 1:06 PM, TheVillain112 said:

Posted back on 1/27 when the market was picking up again:

Should go down to ~$9,000, maybe even under $8,000 but it'll pick back up (barring anything crazy happening). If it ever does get below $8,000 for BTC, I'm buying. I keep talking about buying lately, but I keep holding off.  At this point, I'm only going to buy during a big dip.  I have enough money in the market already that I don't need to chase every coin/token people are saying is going to moon.  Just going to hold on what I have and if there is a market crash, buy some more at bottom...

Buddy I was looking to spend my tax return on this but I gotta say. If it hits below 9 today I gotta spend a pretty penny on it. 

8 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Litecoin is 4x faster than Bitcoin and way more secure. It's better than Bitcoin in every way. One day Litecoin will be used everywhere as an Everyday Transaction Payment/Currency. Bitcoin is more of a coin you hold for value, like gold. Litecoin is what you use to pay.

Lightening Network tho...

1 hour ago, JTagg7754 said:

Just had to snag more Waves at under $7 a pop. Didn't want to buy any more but how can you not right now especially w/ tax returns coming back and my Trump dollars added to the paycheck?? It was a no-brainer........ doh lol

I have to wait 4 weeks for mine round about. Turbo Tax lost my info and the hard I kept it on crashed and lost the flash drive which was my back up. So now it's back to manual.>:(

3 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

I have to wait 4 weeks for mine round about. Turbo Tax lost my info and the hard I kept it on crashed and lost the flash drive which was my back up. So now it's back to manual.>:(

Yeah I haven't gotten anything except my Trump money but I bought in anticipation of my return. I will probably get more before it hits as well. It's like Black Friday out there!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Heimdallr said:

I usually don't get my property tax info until March, so I can never file early >:(

Ouch. I got mine a few days ago so I'm sitting and waiting lol.  CC is getting paid off and majority is being saved for our honeymoon later this year but a chunk is going into these low prices!!

31 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

$8,400 seemed to be the bottom.  On the way back up now, we'll see if it's a bull trap or not...

Did you buy in? I know you said you'd want to see it closer to 8 but never know if the bug hit ya lol. Little bastard is tempting!!

19 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Did you buy in? I know you said you'd want to see it closer to 8 but never know if the bug hit ya lol. Little bastard is tempting!!

I brought in.  I couldn't resist!  Most of my money is in non-BTC (ETH, NEO, ELF, AION, etc...).  So I only had .7 BTC before today.  Purchased .5 BTC during the dip today, so now I finally have over 1 BTC.  As stupid as it sounds, my main driver to buy was so that I can own at least one whole BTC...xD

1 hour ago, TheVillain112 said:

$8,400 seemed to be the bottom.  On the way back up now, we'll see if it's a bull trap or not.  I brought at ~$8,700, hopefully I don't regret it.  I'm going to shut up now and just hold for the next couple months...

Grrgh and I've been at work all day so I missed the 8's I think. >:(>:(

1 hour ago, tima said:

Just bought some more LiteCoin and NEO, and immediately see that they dropped some more lol. Really hoping that all these coins turn around sometime this year.

They will. And it will be big. 

.....and I bought in at 9220 and it's back down to 8700. 

• Like 1