Sua Cravens told some he plans to retire but team officials talking to him

turtle28

I'm torn on two points.

The first is Cravens has always been "extra". How much of this is just him being a drama queen and over-reacting? He's talented but he's shown massive amounts of immaturity in the one year he's been here.

Second, why try to force him to stay? I'd have just put him on IR/Non-Football list and given someone else the spot. His hearts not in it and you can't have someone on your team that isn't 100% ball.

13 minutes ago, SeanTayorsaPIMP said:

Ughhh, Cravens is such a drama queen. Not a fan of USC players, I think they are too pampered and entitled. I'm getting sick of Su'a off the field issues. Just retire dude. Your heart isn't in it. Don't put us on a yo-yo and keep changing your mind. 

I got into it with him one time when I used to be on twitter. Constantly complains about the fans and yes, he's a drama queen. Loved it when we drafted him but had no idea about his personality. I'd actually like it if they dealt him away. 

Just now, lavar703 said:

I got into it with him one time when I used to be on twitter. Constantly complains about the fans and yes, he's a drama queen. Loved it when we drafted him but had no idea about his personality. I'd actually like it if they dealt him away. 

Well most fans are trolls on twitter. It's horrible how most fans treat players on twitter. If I was a player I wouldn't even be on social media.

14 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Well most fans are trolls on twitter. It's horrible how most fans treat players on twitter. If I was a player I wouldn't even be on social media.

No, he's a petulant child. He was constantly getting into it with fans and then blocking them. Oddly enough he didn't block me but he always acted like a ******. 

Archived