The Official Thread of The []_[]

ttitansfan4life

1 hour ago, Hurricane Season said:

It was a pretty terrible decision to kill the confidence of your freshman QB after two mistakes in his first ever road start.

if that kills his confidence he needs to get it together. you screw up, you don’t play. that’s how it needs to be at every position.

having said that, this was an abysmal job by richt today regardless of who was in at QB. we need an OC desperately, and sadly i doubt we’re getting one any time soon.

you see it all the time, but it’s always just absolutely mind-boggling to me that coaches at this level (and certainly the NFL) can be stubborn enough to completely hamstring themselves because they stick to convention. there’s just no excuse for an offense with this kind of talent on it to struggle as much as ours does.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, -Hope- said:

if that kills his confidence he needs to get it together. you screw up, you don’t play. that’s how it needs to be at every position.

having said that, this was an abysmal job by richt today regardless of who was in at QB. we need an OC desperately, and sadly i doubt we’re getting one any time soon.

He allowed Rosier to **** the bed for like 20 goddamn games. I just don't understand why he was so eager to pull Perry after one quarter. 

You have to give the guy a chance to make up for a couple of sloppy mistakes.  He's a young guy, and this was only his third career start, and his first start on the road.  Let him finish off the half at the very least.  

Edited by Hurricane Season

We’ll never be anything until Richt gives up playcalling. I don’t mind him as the head guy but the offense has to change. Also get a real QB coach besides your horrible son. Wasting a damn good defense this year because of this bum *** offense. No creativity at all.  FB dive on every 3rd/4th and short. His offense is like prehistoric times. Reminds me of Mike Mularkey somehow lol. Stuck in his ways with a horrible offense.  

• Like 1

On 10/14/2018 at 9:41 AM, ttitansfan4life said:

We’ll never be anything until Richt gives up playcalling. I don’t mind him as the head guy but the offense has to change. Also get a real QB coach besides your horrible son. Wasting a damn good defense this year because of this bum *** offense. No creativity at all.  FB dive on every 3rd/4th and short. His offense is like prehistoric times. Reminds me of Mike Mularkey somehow lol. Stuck in his ways with a horrible offense.  

it's frustrating because in basically every other respect he's been great for the program. i think he'd be a really good CEO type coach. but his offensive system and his in-game playcalling are just dreadful.

• Like 1