FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

@Outpost31 have you done anything of significance in this game? any time i've attempted to stir the pot, you've tried to calm me and have me act in a more rational/game-centric way. i'm happy to throw away every single alliance i've made if it means the eight other participants are going to start participating 

bdl was the objective. they're gone. i mistakenly thought they were the reason these games have been mellow the past few times. i was wrong. it's all of you. you're all to blame. 

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

@Pickle Rick what have you done? 

You know damn well what I have done. 

I took out the leader of the BDL for you.  I'll admit it to everyone.  Gopher ain't here bc of me. 

The BDL got rid of orca and I got rid of their leader in one single move.  

You want more fun, let me off my leash.  

14 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

@Outpost31 have you done anything of significance in this game? any time i've attempted to stir the pot, you've tried to calm me and have me act in a more rational/game-centric way. i'm happy to throw away every single alliance i've made if it means the eight other participants are going to start participating 

bdl was the objective. they're gone. i mistakenly thought they were the reason these games have been mellow the past few times. i was wrong. it's all of you. you're all to blame. 

I’ve won the power of veto three times.  I think every single time I’ve played in it I’ve won it.  I’ve used it twice.  

Nominate me if it makes you feel better.  Winning isn’t about creating drama.  Drama is for spectators.  There hasn’t been anything for me to do yet.  THIS is the tipping point.  Going after BDL wasn’t that bold or dramatic.  Everybody in the house wanted them gone.  That’s why they’re all gone.  

You’re the one who hasn’t taken any risks in this scenario.  It’s the nature of this game to go over the biggest perceived power.  That’s all you did, and there was literally no drawback to it for you since everybody wanted them gone.

You think I haven’t made any moves, but I have.

If you want to go after people who aren’t making any moves, maybe go after those who haven’t won a single competition or even appeared in the game.

Don’t ask me what I’ve done when it’s abundantly clear what I’ve done.

After that question, I’ll nominate you if I win HoH next to prove it to you.  You and Pickle, so if you don’t want one of your allies nominated next to you next HoH, you better nominate Pickle now.  

17 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You know damn well what I have done. 

I took out the leader of the BDL for you.  I'll admit it to everyone.  Gopher ain't here bc of me. 

The BDL got rid of orca and I got rid of their leader in one single move.  

You want more fun, let me off my leash.  

Lol, Gopher BDL’s leader.  In a pig’s *** Gopher was the leader of BDL.  You tried to get rid of me for pure revenge because you thought I was the one who orchestrated your poor brother’s removal.  Then you lied about it.  To Finn, to me and maybe even to yourself and you don’t have the balls to come clean and admit it.

I’ll admit it right here right now I’m going after you next.

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

I’ve won the power of veto three times.  I think every single time I’ve played in it I’ve won it.  I’ve used it twice.  

Nominate me if it makes you feel better.  Winning isn’t about creating drama.  Drama is for spectators.  There hasn’t been anything for me to do yet.  THIS is the tipping point.  Going after BDL wasn’t that bold or dramatic.  Everybody in the house wanted them gone.  That’s why they’re all gone.  

You’re the one who hasn’t taken any risks in this scenario.  It’s the nature of this game to go over the biggest perceived power.  That’s all you did, and there was literally no drawback to it for you since everybody wanted them gone.

You think I haven’t made any moves, but I have.

If you want to go after people who aren’t making any moves, maybe go after those who haven’t won a single competition or even appeared in the game.

Don’t ask me what I’ve done when it’s abundantly clear what I’ve done.

After that question, I’ll nominate you if I win HoH next to prove it to you.  You and Pickle, so if you don’t want one of your allies nominated next to you next HoH, you better nominate Pickle now.  

why win if nobody cares

there's been plenty for you to do. i had great aspirations about what we could do together, but you've been timid in all of your encounters. 

i anticipated BDL putting up a fight. i didn't expect them to be boring as ****. that was my fault and the reason why the first half of the season has been among the most forgettable

i thought we could've been the greatest duo to ever play this game 

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol, Gopher BDL’s leader.  In a pig’s *** Gopher was the leader of BDL.  You tried to get rid of me for pure revenge because you thought I was the one who orchestrated your poor brother’s removal.  Then you lied about it.  To Finn, to me and maybe even to yourself and you don’t have the balls to come clean and admit it.

where have you been? this is who i contacted before anyone else to play with 

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

If I wanted you gone you would be gone. In fact the only reason you are still here instead of gopher is bc @FinneasGage willed it that way and I made it happen.  You are riding on the coattails of everyone in this game.  Problem is, when you ride on the coattails you get **** on, something that will happen when those that control the game get done using you. 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

He only shows up when he is scared.  

Lol, you should talk.  You didn’t even respond to my last PM.  

And you’re the one groveling.  And lying. Tell Finn to nominate you.  I dare you.

Edited by Outpost31

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol, you should talk.  You didn’t even respond to my last PM.  

No need to. 

I made the exact play that was needed to to rid the BDL of its leader and never lied. 

You then make threats to me and want me to admit something that is not true.  Like that is suppose to make me scared and tell you the lies you wanna hear.

You just threatened @FinneasGage like you threatened me.  I hope fin responds to that type of threat like I do.  

Either way I did what I promised at the very start and have held to my word throughout the game and will continue to do so.  

I don't have to threatened people to get them to do my bidding bc I work with my allies and respect them. 

Only scared cowards like you do.