FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

3 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

i mean yeah i try to win them most of the time. playing in challenges isn't like a top 3 reason i play in these things though. 

I appreciate your candid responses.

I think I have everything I need from you two. Is there anything you or @Nazgul would like to ask me?

Just now, Nazgul said:

Would me asking if I could jump ahead in your loyalty leader-board have actually worked though?

Guess we'll have to wait until the journals come out. I actually had a few thoughts on it.

2 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

You said it was merely the best sci-fi horror film of all-time.
I said greatest movie of all-time. It was a trick question.

you didn't answer his question, he didn't ask for best movie of all-time. this is a major weakness in your game, not listening to people 

Just now, ET80 said:

I think I have everything I need from you two. Is there anything you or @Nazgul would like to ask me?

Be honest with me, in a F4 of ET80, Nazgul, Flux, and Outpost. Who goes 4th? Assuming you held that power and Flux & I never grouped out to take out Touch?

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

Be honest with me, in a F4 of ET80, Nazgul, Flux, and Outpost. Who goes 4th? Assuming you held that power and Flux & I never grouped out to take out Touch?

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Guess we'll have to wait until the journals come out. I actually had a few thoughts on it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

you didn't answer his question, he didn't ask for best movie of all-time. this is a major weakness in your game, not listening to people 

I did answer it though:

10 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

91C8+Pats4L._SX342_.jpg

Easy. This film defined the entire genre. Next question.

I made a foot-note to add on it's GOAT status.

7 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Also, it's the best movie of all-time. So easy call.

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I appreciate your candid responses.

in the middle of the game when i randomly asked if you wanted to make a big move together, did you think i was sincere or did you think i was just trying to save myself? and had i reached out to you in the early in the game and wanted to orchestrate a season of chaos, would've you been 100% down for that or were you focused on just winning more so than the whole experience? because i was debating contacting you first. 

2 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

We're bookmarking this, BTW. Gonna come back to this after the vote.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Fair enough. But if that answer for anything besides F2 is me, then I don't have regret for not considering asking to be moved up.
You have to look at this from my side, as I think this move was my single largest catalyst in advancing me to the end.

Just now, Nazgul said:

Fair enough. But if that answer for anything besides F2 is me, then I don't have regret for not considering asking to be moved up.
You have to look at this from my side, as I think this move was my single largest catalyst in advancing me to the end.

One more thing; I also think you win in the end if you're there. Regardless of opponent. 
So that was obviously another consideration.

Just now, FinneasGage said:

In the middle of the game when i randomly asked if you wanted to make a big move together, did you think i was sincere or did you think i was just trying to save myself

I thought you were 100% trying to save yourself. I thought we got off on the wrong foot from jump street when I voted to save Orca over you in the first vote.

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

and had i reached out to you in the early in the game and wanted to orchestrate a season of chaos, would've you been 100% down for that or were you focused on just winning more so than the whole experience? because i was debating contacting you first. 

I'll be blunt - early on, my only goal was BattleBots. Get there, play... leave. Then I got caught up with the drama.

So, yeah - I would have caused chaos. And I would have enjoyed it.

• Like 1