Training Camp/Preseason 2019: 1-3: Time to get to 53

MikeT14

41 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

I don't care about him being cut or him saying he was going to retire. Why are players constantly talking bad about the Medical Staff? Why did they misdiagnosed him? Why are they withholding players medical information from them? Why is this guy still fighting them 2 years later? Maybe he retired because of the bad treatment he was receiving here! Guess no one really cares about the Players in this situation accept me! Thai please respond to my comment as well. 

I don't think a lot of guys are talking bad about the Redskins training or medical staff, I think a few are. The Redskins have 53 players who make their active roster every year and another 10 on their practice squad, over this decade I can think of 4 or 5 guys who are complaining. That's less than 10% of the players.

Sua is an odd case as I said. I don't know if I actually believe him and the fact that he is still fighting the team two years later actually points to this bc obviously he hasn't won his court battle in two years so, he must not have enough proof to prove whatever it is he's trying to prove.

Sua is trying to recoup money from the Redskins that they withheld as signing bonus money. Sua would earn that money if he played for the Redskins, but he forego that money when he quit the team. I don’t think he’s going to be able to get the money back that he wants and I don’t think he’s going to win his case if he hasn’t already won it two years later.

Sua is also aloof. I loved the draft pick and really wanted him to succeed as a skin but he proved w/in his 18 months with the team that he wasn’t someone they could count on. I mean there are so many stories just in that one year. The best example is when he had a bicep injury towards the end of the season but refused to play but then he was at Redskins Park playing ping pong and other games like that instead of rehabbing or getting treatment like he should have been.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I don't think a lot of guys are talking bad about the Redskins training or medical staff, I think a few are. The Redskins have 53 players who make their active roster every year and another 10 on their practice squad, over this decade I can think of 4 or 5 guys who are complaining. That's less than 10% of the players.

Sua is an odd case as I said. I don't know if I actually believe him and the fact that he is still fighting the team two years later actually points to this bc obviously he hasn't won his court battle in two years so, he must not have enough proof to prove whatever it is he's trying to prove.

Sua is trying to recoup money from the Redskins that they withheld as signing bonus money. Sua would earn that money if he played for the Redskins, but he forego that money when he quit the team. I don’t think he’s going to be able to get the money back that he wants and I don’t think he’s going to win his case if he hasn’t already won it two years later.

Sua is also aloof. I loved the draft pick and really wanted him to succeed as a skin but he proved w/in his 18 months with the team that he wasn’t someone they could count on. I mean there are so many stories just in that one year. The best example is when he had a bicep injury towards the end of the season but refused to play but then he was at Redskins Park playing ping pong and other games like that instead of rehabbing or getting treatment like he should have been.

This is nothing about the Staff misdiagnoseing him though. What about that? What about the players who have said something about the Medical Staff? I guess they are just making things up huh? Stick to that please. 

I'm a employee and understand some have a problem questioning thier Boss and others above them, but I'm not. Just because your a Boss doesn't mean you get to treat people any type of way. Yes you have those who will kiss *** and keep quiet to keep their jobs, thats where I, Trent, Sua, draw the line. We all are still Human Beings at the end of the day. Fix your medical Staff Synder!!!! I wouldn't want to sign, resign, or be drafted by the Redskins knowing these issues exist. 

Edited by Skins212689

2 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

Thai, So it's STILL just about money with Trent? 

Yup. With Trent it's almost certainly about the money.

But with Suzy it's different. But also the same. He's also after money. Just the money that the Redskins clawed back on him for quitting the team.

No offense to Suzy but he "discovered" the head issue AFTER the fact, to conflate with why he originally left the team. He left the team do to an injury to an extremity. Not as a result of anything to do with his head. So he had to pay back all his bonus money and had to forego his salary for that season. Which is why he's trying to make it seem like the medical staff missed a head issue. They didn't. Try going back and paying attention to the actual timeline of what happened and then come back and tell me that he left the team due to his head. 

He didn't.

Like I said we don't no all the facts, but with these statements we are getting some clarity on how things are handle at Redskins Park! 

And here's the thing. I want them all gone, I wanted them gone yesterday. I wanted them gone last year. I wanted them gone two years ago.

The Skins need to clean this up point blank and simple!

I agree they need to start moving on from this medical staff. Too many injuries and we're at the bottom of the league in games missed for too many years running to be a coincidence.

Or your still the Boss who says I can't change my Medical Staff? 

You certainly can. Just not right before the season. That creates more problems that you're trying to fix. It's like trying to patch a hole in your boat by making more holes.

Next time, try actually understanding my position rather than continuing to erect a straw man. It's getting boring and I'm not going to keep responding to a clear misrepresentation (bordering on intentional at this point) of my position.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Bingo. Suzy was injured to his elbow in training camp but returned. Then he left the team right after final cuts and told them he was gonna retire. He was seen partying at college games and showed up to one of ours on the west coast.

BTW - he did this at USC too. Just up and disappeared from the team for awhile. We didn't know about that until he left us in the lurch.

It was only after the Redskins put him on the Reserve: Did Not Report list and didn't pay him his salary that year and also came after his bonus money that he suddenly came back with this other mysterious issue to try to say that he actually left the team because of this new medical issue.

News flash to those trapped in their confirmation bias... he didn't.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

What about the players who have said something about the Medical Staff? I guess they are just making things up huh? Stick to that please. 

So there's Trent...who is seeking more $$$

And Sua, who is trying to recoup his $$$ he left when he left the team right after final cuts that year.

What other Redskin is trashing the medical staff other than the ones trying to shake more money out of the F.O?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

And Sua, who is trying to recoup his $$$ he left when he left the team right after final cuts that year.

What other Redskin is trashing the medical staff other than the ones trying to shake more money out of the F.O?

I can think of two in the past but that’s it:

1. Phillip Daniels criticized the training staff multiple times in his time with the Redskins and after he retired. And that’s actually A guy that I believe and knows what he’s taking about. He also came from the Seahawks and Bears so he has precedent to point to. 

2. DJ Swearinger but he criticized everyone when he didn’t get his way - a lot like Sua - and IMO was more of a blowhard than anything else. 

26 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Yup. With Trent it's almost certainly about the money.

But with Suzy it's different. But also the same. He's also after money. Just the money that the Redskins clawed back on him for quitting the team.

No offense to Suzy but he "discovered" the head issue AFTER the fact, to conflate with why he originally left the team. He left the team do to an injury to an extremity. Not as a result of anything to do with his head. So he had to pay back all his bonus money and had to forego his salary for that season. Which is why he's trying to make it seem like the medical staff missed a head issue. They didn't. Try going back and paying attention to the actual timeline of what happened and then come back and tell me that he left the team due to his head. 

He didn't.

And here's the thing. I want them all gone, I wanted them gone yesterday. I wanted them gone last year. I wanted them gone two years ago.

I agree they need to start moving on from this medical staff. Too many injuries and we're at the bottom of the league in games missed for too many years running to be a coincidence.

You certainly can. Just not right before the season. That creates more problems that you're trying to fix. It's like trying to patch a hole in your boat by making more holes.

Next time, try actually understanding my position rather than continuing to erect a straw man. It's getting boring and I'm not going to keep responding to a clear misrepresentation (bordering on intentional at this point) of my position.

You don't have to reply if you dont want too. Your mainly still saying the samethings as before. We see two different things. I don't feel it's fair you get to call me a Straw Man because I stand by my statement. We just don't agree. These players deserve respect and appropriate care when injured. That's not fully happening in the Redskins facility. THATS A HUGE ISSUE whether you see it or not! 

Edited by Skins212689

39 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Bingo back at ya! They're both looking for money and both using medical reasons as one of means of either getting new money or recouping lost money.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

If they have been done wrong they deserve the money or trade they are asking for. 

Edited by Skins212689

7 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I can think of two in the past but that’s it:

1. Phillip Daniels criticized the training staff multiple times in his time with the Redskins and after he retired. And that’s actually A guy that I believe and knows what he’s taking about. He also came from the Seahawks and Bears so he has precedent to point to. 

2. DJ Swearinger but he criticized everyone when he didn’t get his way - a lot like Sua - and IMO was more of a blowhard than anything else. 

Yup! Daniels is one I was ticked off about and why I started to sour on the medical staff.

DJ? Hard to take anything he criticizes seriously since it just seemed like scorched earth tactics on his way out. But I did agree with him on the coaches

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

If they have been done wrong they deserve the money or trade they are asking for. 

And Trent wasn't done wrong. 

Neither was Su'a.

Trent was told to get a 2nd opinion. He didn't. That's on him.

Su'a quit on his teammates through a group text (because he was tired of playing backer and wasn't sure about the coaches promise to play him at safety) and informed the coaches the same way. Bruce put him on the RDNR list and the team had to make a decision within a month about him. They did. And then 3 months later he comes out with the "post concussion syndrome" excuse to try to prevent the team from getting his bonus money.

Now he's piggybacking on Trent's search for more money. Dude quit on USC, the Redskins and hasn't really been much of anything in Denver (not playing when he should've). He's a lost cause as a player. Hope he gets better though.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

You don't have to reply if you dont want too. Your mainly still saying the samethings as before. We see two different things. I don't feel it's fair you get to call me a Straw Man because I stand by my statement. We just don't agree. These players deserve respect amd approcaite care when injured. That's not fully happening in the Redskins facility. THATS A HUGE ISSUE whether you see it or not! 

You literally aren't understanding the term straw man. To explain... I was saying your argument is a straw man, not you - you're putting words in my mouth and misrepresenting what I've said = hence "erecting a straw man" - look it up sometime. It's a logical fallacy you continue to engage in.

4 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

And Trent wasn't done wrong. 

Neither was Su'a.

Trent was told to get a 2nd opinion. He didn't. That's on him.

Su'a quit on his teammates through a group text (because he was tired of playing backer and wasn't sure about the coaches promise to play him at safety) and informed the coaches the same way. Bruce put him on the RDNR list and the team had to make a decision within a month about him. They did. And then 3 months later he comes out with the "post concussion syndrome" excuse to try to prevent the team from getting his bonus money.

Now he's piggybacking on Trent's search for more money. Dude quit on USC, the Redskins and hasn't really been much of anything in Denver (not playing when he should've). He's a lost cause as a player. Hope he gets better though.

Ok believe what Synder said. 

15 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

You literally aren't understanding the term straw man. To explain... I was saying your argument is a straw man, not you - you're putting words in my mouth and misrepresenting what I've said = hence "erecting a straw man" - look it up sometime. It's a logical fallacy you continue to engage in.

End of discussion. You nor this team would get my recommendations to play or work with. When players start pulling a John Elway or Eli Manning saying they won't play for this team don't say a thing. Enjoy your Medical Staff. Me and my clients will stand on our Integrity and seek work elsewhere. Now just trade Trent so he can play elsewhere.

Edited by Skins212689