The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

You made some big bull**** explanation that omitted all other explanation and did not even attempt to contemporaneously understand it.  That’s not Town you, and then when I call you on it, your explanation is akin to shrugging your shoulders and saying “shrug, just a feel, man.”

You were converted last night.

• Like 1

On 8/23/2019 at 12:04 AM, SwAg said:

Nah, I may as well claim.

Made up the Swoosh invest because no one was paying attention to me.  

I’m Sigurd, Belethor’s body guard.  I don’t know who Belethor is, but I auto-protect him every night.

So, Belethor can only die via lynch, if he is NK’d you’re just going to kill me.  So if you kill someone and I die instead, that’s Belethor and he has to go. L.

Belethor was NK’d were they not? How are you alive?

Its possible I missed this explanation. 

Just now, SwAg said:

You made some big bull**** explanation that omitted all other explanation and did not even attempt to contemporaneously understand it.  That’s not Town you, and then when I call you on it, your explanation is akin to shrugging your shoulders and saying “shrug, just a feel, man.”

You were converted last night.

explain what you would have done as town if you were wrong

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i think you threw up a hail mary and got lucky.

what was your endgame if you were town? putting yourself out there like that only to look dumb and get lynched next?

no, it feels like you did it for a reason

Throwing up a Hail Mary on D2 to save a N1 recruit, where I’m likely lynched or killed if I’m wrong.

Instead of conjuring up bull**** explanations that you know are untrue, and pontificating on whatever unlikely thought process you think I haphazardly indulged as Cult leader (cuz from experience, I’m such a reckless scum, right!?)

No, I thought I blocked two kills via my role, and then Carl, Glen, and Swoosh reacted.  So, I went with those 3.  It was definitely luck that I chose swoosh over Car, but I did.  You’re ignoring this because it’s inconvenient, and contemporaneous or retrospective analysis is detrimental to your rhetoric.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

explain what you would have done as town if you were wrong

Said lol whoops, acknowledged it was fake, and explained my role and why I did it, just as I ended up doing here.

I wouldn’t care that much since, you know, I’ve made up invests in five games now, and it doesn’t always work.  I laugh it off when I’m wrong.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

also, vmd and bcb both voted for danger on day 2.

you pushed against it hard

Yeah, I did.  Because contemporaneously, they had no reason to vote Danger over Swoosh given the cases.  Note that even you acknowledged that your vote wasn’t switching that day.  Want me to bump it?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Said lol whoops, acknowledged it was fake, and explained my role and why I did it, just as I ended up doing here.

I wouldn’t care that much since, you know, I’ve made up invests in five games now, and it doesn’t always work.  I laugh it off when I’m wrong.

then why couldnt you just do the same as scum?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, I did.  Because contemporaneously, they had no reason to vote Danger over Swoosh given the cases.  Note that even you acknowledged that your vote wasn’t switching that day.  Want me to bump it?

so if vmd or bcb were the cult leader, would they follow me on danger?

Edited by Malfatron