The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

Just now, Malfatron said:

so if vmd or bcb were the cult leader, would they follow me on danger?

What are you not understanding?  There was little chance anyone else was lynched after I came out with the swoosh bit.  It became a him or me when I stuck with it.  Them voting Danger abstained from the development, and distanced from Danger at the same time.

You’re a better Town player than this, and you’re just gish galloping asked and answered questions at this point.

Face it, if you’re Town, you ******* suck right now, and you should feel bad.  And if you’re the latest Erik, you’re even worse because it’s painfully obvious, but fortunately for you, most people here are AFK or clueless.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

There was little chance anyone else was lynched after I came out with the swoosh bit.  It became a him or me when I stuck with it.  Them voting Danger abstained from the development, and distanced from Danger at the same time.

they voted for danger before you softclaimed an invest on swoosh (and nobody else acknowleged that you softclaimed the invest)

danger absolutely had a chance to be lynched

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

What are you not understanding?  There was little chance anyone else was lynched after I came out with the swoosh bit.  It became a him or me when I stuck with it.  Them voting Danger abstained from the development, and distanced from Danger at the same time.

You’re a better Town player than this, and you’re just gish galloping asked and answered questions at this point.

Face it, if you’re Town, you ******* suck right now, and you should feel bad.  And if you’re the latest Erik, you’re even worse because it’s painfully obvious, but fortunately for you, most people here are AFK or clueless.

you shouldnt be above suspicion.

i can see you doing exactly what you did as cult leader.

calling me a ****ty player is appealing to emotion

On 8/22/2019 at 6:36 PM, bcb1213 said:

Well danger  gets role blocked and there's no kill.  Am I missing something? 

On 8/22/2019 at 6:38 PM, SwAg said:

Apparently.

On 8/22/2019 at 6:58 PM, VikeManDan said:

Danger

On 8/22/2019 at 7:02 PM, SwAg said:

This seems like a concerted effort to save Swoosh, lmao.

On 8/22/2019 at 7:03 PM, bcb1213 said:

Why swoosh.  I obviousky am skimming poorly 

On 8/22/2019 at 7:06 PM, SwAg said:

You all aren’t even addressing the issue.

You guys don’t know what Danger does.  I am telling you unequivocally that swoosh is a killer. Given his entrance to the thread today after no kills at night, I would bet that he attempted to kill last night, and then he embraced Whicker’s Cult angle, further distancing from knowledge of kills.  And since his kill failed, I would guess that he targeted a protected person, which means it was not a pro-Town target.  Yeah, maybe he targeted protected scum as Town, but the rest of his actions are not indicative of that.

On 8/22/2019 at 7:06 PM, SwAg said:

What I just said.

@Malfatron

nice