The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

I mean, if he hid a teammate in the sensor, we’re screwed anyway because it’s rack or Nacho if it’s not you.

Ideally, Danger was the recruiter and got one of VMD/Carl, but if the recruiter is still out there, it’s one of them.  It’s not me, and Carl’s sensor limited it to us 3 + Counselor, with touch’s death/revive.  

Either way, one of them has to be Erik, and if it’s Carl, the recruiter might be in that sensor.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I mean, if he hid a teammate in the sensor, we’re screwed anyway because it’s rack or Nacho if it’s not you.

Ideally, Danger was the recruiter and got one of VMD/Carl, but if the recruiter is still out there, it’s one of them.  It’s not me, and Carl’s sensor limited it to us 3 + Counselor, with touch’s death/revive.  

Either way, one of them has to be Erik, and if it’s Carl, the recruiter might be in that sensor.

yeah i think resolving the sensor is a neccessity.

I’ve thought about it, and we basically have to lynch Carl if you assume Danger wasn’t the recruiter.

There is too much that becomes verified with it, while he remains one of the largest question marks.  

If he dies Town, he didn’t hide an Erik among the sensor, then it’s VMD.  And Belethor was likely the recruiter because the math wouldn’t add up without someone claiming a block, or miss.

If he pardons himself, well, lol, at least we know that was true.

So, I’m in on Carl.

• Like 1