Fantasy Thread

Humble_Beast

who looks better in full PPR? Anthony Miller or Corey Davis?  I have a feeling Miller is going to break out, I like him just as much as DJ Moore. He played great last year but was injured the entire year. Everyone in their second season in the system. Who do you like more? my current WRs Odell, AB, AJ Green

21 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Well, make sure you go after Williams and Waller now fellas. They are gonna see a lot more looks.

I stayed away from this entire mess of an offense. It’s gonna be bad. The only person you should consider drafting is Jacobs and only if he falls past his ADP and sitting there in the 5th. 

my TEs in 3 of my  leagues are weak: Hooper, Andrews x2

really thinking of adding Waller because of the AB fiasco. Loaded at RB/WR so would you drop either Hooper or Mark Andrews full PPR for Waller? Oakland system might be TE friendly and obviously alot of targets with AB gone? Don't want to keep 2 TEs my RB/WR are very stacked

Picked up Waller off waivers after the whole AB fiasco. Based on what I’ve seen so far, I think he might be a legit TE this year.

So much so, I’m thinking of packaging Kelce for another WR1 or RB1. He’s not going to produce like Kelce, but as a free pick up, he’s pretty damn valuable.

7 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Here's my one team:

• Wilson
  • Hilton, Diggs, Tyrell Williams, Kupp, Landy, Sanders
  • McCaffrey, Aaron Jones, Mixon, Lindsay, Singletary
  • Hooper
  • Fairbairn
  • Baltimore

Should I trade Diggs or Kupp for Devonta Freeman?

Diggs, sure. All day for Freeman. 

Kupp I wouldn’t. Think he’ll be a stud this year. 

Someone dropped Kyler Murray last night. I’m going put a waiver claim but who do I drop?

QB: J Allen

RB: Kamara, Carson, Sony, Montgomery, Sanders, Penny, Singletary 

WR: Ab, Beckham, AJ, Hardman

TE: Waller, Hockenson 

I want to keep Allen and TJ due to ceiling and trade bait. So I’m leaning Singletary or Hardman??? Ppr thoughts???