Week "0" Gameday Thread: Miami vs #8 Florida; Arizona vs Hawaii

naptownskinsfan

Just now, catcheryea said:

yes i agree that florida will only lose four games while playing three ranked teams all year and dormant powerhouse... towson?

Franks holding UF back will become a lot more apparent than last year because of tape and much worse OL.

On 8/25/2019 at 6:08 PM, SBLIII said:

Franks holding UF back will become a lot more apparent than last year because of tape and much worse OL.

LOL. Good to see this site's famous dumb takes are still around. Franks was even worse last year, and we won 10 games. I think the guy sucks. I hope Mullen plays Emory. But we can win with Franks. Anybody trying to decide the season based on a sloppy Week 1 game doesn't know football. That's especially true when Miami and UF played their Week 1 game a week early.

On 8/24/2019 at 10:49 PM, ttitansfan4life said:

Franks always been a punk? Also lol at Florida in the top 10. Not even top 20.

Yes, he's always been a punk and a crappy QB. Feel free to laugh at UF after your loss. We'll be back in a NY6 bowl game while Miami is sitting at home. xD

12 hours ago, jrry32 said:

LOL. Good to see this site's famous dumb takes are still around. Franks was even worse last year, and we won 10 games. I think the guy sucks. I hope Mullen plays Emory. But we can win with Franks. Anybody trying to decide the season based on a sloppy Week 1 game doesn't know football. That's especially true when Miami and UF played their Week 1 game a week early.

what dumb take are you talking about? Franks sucks and the UF OL is much worse than it was last year. Both it quiet apparent.

13 hours ago, SBLIII said:

what dumb take are you talking about? Franks sucks and the UF OL is much worse than it was last year. Both it quiet apparent.

Your dumb take. UF's OL was worse last year at the start of the season. They actually held up much better than I expected against a talented Miami front seven, especially considering we had four new starters. Our OL Coach is great at what he does. I would not have been surprised if our OL had played like Miami's, yet they played a solid game.

Archived