Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Unpopular opinion incoming:

The easiest way to see this is to lynch Touch and see how he flips. KSJ could be scum or just a town bodyguard protecting himself. SwAg's alignment after coming back is also up in the air if he's the same ability (Bill Murray alignment, flipped once, then the second time would flip his actual alignment) that he was in my Space Jam game.

SwAg, please come and make fun of me.

I don’t think it’s that unpopular.  Touch makes it not non-compelling with his antics.

I was revived, someone can claim that if they want, but I tried to quit.  I thought it was a joke when I was revived, like haha, let’s make him play, but decided to try since they might have actually wanted the role cop.

I was Town.  Still Town.  

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I don’t think that’s the case, I think it would work the other way around. 

yeah, that part makes sense. if pickle would flip to town or mafia

you might be framed, sure. big deal though? i dont see why that would prevent you from telling us this info. or trying to make me understand something that im just going to share with the whole thread anyway

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

yeah, that part makes sense. if pickle would flip to town or mafia

you might be framed, sure. big deal though? i dont see why that would prevent you from telling us this info. or trying to make me understand something that im just going to share with the whole thread anyway

SwAg’s invest on you was n2?