Preseason Week 4: Giants vs. Patriots

Giants4eva

Curtain call game for the guys who are trying to make this team. Mostly gonna see the 2s and the 3s tonight. Couple guys I'm interested to see who are on that bubble list are.. Tuaefa, Carlock, TJ Jones, Alonzo Russell and Nick Gates. This should be DJ's game the first 2 quarters and then Tanney and Lauletta will play in the 3rd and 4th. Practice squad hopefully for a couple guys after this one.

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Throw deep left to Tate over Crossen was a beauty. Good coverage, got his head around but had no chance on the ball. Only Tate could have caught that.

Danny Dimes making believers out of people!

Nice comeback by the team, but that was a costly 4th preseason game. Simonson and TJ Jones both seemingly got season ending injuries last night. CJ Conrad now will make the team by default as the 3rd TE, barring grabbing someone cut from another team. As for WR, Alonzo Russell certainly made it hard to cut him. He makes mistakes, but he shows a ton of effort and skill. Golden Tate doesn't count against the roster since he is suspended, so the WR group may look like Shepard x2, Latimer, Fowler, Russell for the first 4 weeks.

Biggest winner from last night was Kyle Lauletta. Tanney looked like garbage and Lauletta ended his impressive preseason on a really strong note. If we don't keep him as a 3rd QB, another team will absolutely claim him. He won't make it to the practice squad.

4 hours ago, minutemancl said:

Danny Dimes making believers out of people!

Nice comeback by the team, but that was a costly 4th preseason game. Simonson and TJ Jones both seemingly got season ending injuries last night. CJ Conrad now will make the team by default as the 3rd TE, barring grabbing someone cut from another team. As for WR, Alonzo Russell certainly made it hard to cut him. He makes mistakes, but he shows a ton of effort and skill. Golden Tate doesn't count against the roster since he is suspended, so the WR group may look like Shepard x2, Latimer, Fowler, Russell for the first 4 weeks.

Biggest winner from last night was Kyle Lauletta. Tanney looked like garbage and Lauletta ended his impressive preseason on a really strong note. If we don't keep him as a 3rd QB, another team will absolutely claim him. He won't make it to the practice squad.

Minuteman whats your take on Garrertt Dickerson, i felt he made more catches and jumped out on film more in his games than Conrad did. Do u think the front office passes him by in favor of CJ ? 

1 minute ago, Giants4eva said:

Minuteman whats your take on Garrertt Dickerson, i felt he made more catches and jumped out on film more in his games than Conrad did. Do u think the front office passes him by in favor of CJ ? 

I thought that was the case after week 3, but he apparently got hurt in practice and didn't even play last night. It's a shame, but I think that 3rd TE spot just goes to the warmest body, who is Conrad at this point.