{Poll} Should We Trade for Jalen Ramsey?

Mind Character

Should We Trade for Jalen Ramsey?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Should We Trade for Jalen Ramsey?

2. 2. If We Do Trade for Him, What's Acceptable to Give Up?

• No 1st rounder; 2nd and 3rd rounders only or similar compensation
    • One 1st rounder, he's a special player.
    • A 1st and 3rd, he's a special player
    • Two 1st Rounders. What 2 picks in the Draft could we Get that's Better than Jalen Ramsey? He's a pro-bowl, all-pro, all-world athlete who loves the game and he's young. It gives us a true 1. I believe in Denzel and Greedy looks good but you just can't pass up an opportunity like this. The Draft picks we'll have will be lower in the 1st anyway.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • Nothing. Don't Trade for him. We have Denzel and Greedy on rookie contracts. We can use our picks on other needs. Plus he's a big personality. Plus we'd have to pay him big money.

14 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

If Kirksey misses this whole year again he’s gone. Or getting restructured. 

We aren’t pissing everyone on our team and coaching staff off by cutting a good player and an elite leader. Landry might not have the stats of an elite WR, but he does all of the little things at an incredible level. He blocks. He RACs. He leads by example. He plays hurt. He holds teammates accountable. He’s invaluable to this team and I’d bet my pitiful salary that we don’t cut him any time soon. 

Id wager nothing but ego that landry doesnt play out his conteact unless he he improves.

20 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Id wager nothing but ego that landry doesnt play out his conteact unless he he improves.

He is who he is. We may use him more and that could inflate his value but he isn't improving. I think he is here 2 more years at around 14 per and then in 2022 when it is $16 million we move on depending on his role at the time. That may be fair #2 money by then so who knows.