BDL 2019 Week 3 - Berlin Blitzkrieg @ Rome Eternals

ny92mike

Berlin Blitzkrieg @ Rome Eternals  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Berlin Blitzkrieg
    • Rome Eternals

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2019 at 04:59 AM

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

We're gonna let mitch dink and dunk cause he can't throw that many completions in a row.  Whoopsie! 

He actually got mayyyybe 2 actual TDs.  Everything else was gifted by the defense against arguably the 2nd worst offense and defense in the NFL  So yeah, he legit got 14 points.  I'm fine with that.  

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

He actually got mayyyybe 2 actual TDs.  Everything else was gifted by the defense against arguably the 2nd worst offense and defense in the NFL  So yeah, he legit got 14 points.  I'm fine with that.  

Have you seen your back seven.  Washington might be an improvement 

So in review rags is playing off cover three against jumbo formation daring us to dink and dunk and not really making mitch beat him down the field and delay blitzing a middle lb who has to abandon his zone to do it.   Zone also plays more into the play action weapons want to use as lb have to jump forward for st to account for the run. I couldn't have planned much better offensively 

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Have you seen your back seven.  Washington might be an improvement 

I have.  Tremaine, Rashaan, and Cashman are playing fantastic, Tarvarius and Thornhill have been excellent, and Gareon and Byron have been very good.  

And I know this is the truth cause if it wasn't...you'd have brought it up by now.  And we both know it.  As they say in Rome...

"I'm screwed."

Just now, bcb1213 said:

So in review rags is playing off cover three against jumbo formation daring us to dink and dunk and not really making mitch beat him down the field and delay blitzing a middle lb who has to abandon his zone to do it.   Zone also plays more into the play action weapons want to use as lb have to jump forward for st to account for the run. I couldn't have planned much better offensively 

You're boned.  And you know it.  Otherwise you wouldn't be this desperate.

10 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I have.  Tremaine, Rashaan, and Cashman are playing fantastic, Tarvarius and Thornhill have been excellent, and Gareon and Byron have been very good.  

And I know this is the truth cause if it wasn't...you'd have brought it up by now.  And we both know it.  As they say in Rome...

"I'm screwed."

Lol I'd take Collins Nicholson Norman and Dunbar over your four.  Not to pff you but not a single player in your secondary is above the 49th ranked player at theirs position.  I think your view on your players is a lot skewed 

Edit 

Good lord Gareon 83

Kazzee 90

Joyner third from last 

Edited by bcb1213

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Lol I'd take Collins Nicholson Norman and Dunbar over your four.  Not to pff you but not a single player in your secondary is above the 49th ranked player at theirs position.  I think your view on your players is a lot skewed 

Good thing you aren't gonna pff me then.