CHIEFS @ LIONS GDT

Karnage84

9 minutes ago, MortexLion said:

if you don't win you will not receive credit and the more we lose the less anyone will think we are creditable to match up even against the weakest teams..we showed some great things but never completed the task! 

The more we lose? This was the first loss of the season fyi.

We didnt blow anything. We had a fluke play go against us and our secondary was a mash unit and it was against a SB favorite. I'm proud of the team today.

And Jarrad Davis is extremely rusty. He should be a lot better in a couple weeks.

1 minute ago, detroitroar said:

The more we lose? This was the first loss of the season fyi.

We didnt blow anything. We had a fluke play go against us and our secondary was a mash unit and it was against a SB favorite. I'm proud of the team today.

And Jarrad Davis is extremely rusty. He should be a lot better in a couple weeks.

Like i said if we don't produce against the packers we will have no credibility in the NFC North and will be  written off just like we are now. 

2 minutes ago, mayanfootball said:

So close guys. Great game by the Lions. I couldn't even tell Slay was missing.

Fumblitis by both teams. "run the gauntlet" drills needed for both teams this week.

Good luck the rest of the season.

We should have won this game but as we all know the lions will **** out!